ARK CRASHING, They're deleting all posts on their forums. It's fucking over

ARK CRASHING, They're deleting all posts on their forums. It's fucking over.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/news/china-ban-bitcoin-exchanges-btcc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea, I saw that, fucking sold off, feeling pretty good, got cheap into other coins, enjoy your bags ark fags.

proofs

Their forums dipshit.

Why would a shit coin continue to rise when BTC falls hard, unless its a PnD scheme... ahaha they rode it out and will dump on you... come on, think McFly...

Listen here you lil shit.

You think going from $3.50 to $4.60 and then back to $3.50 is "crashing"?

That's a paddling

arkies soon

who said its going back up? AHAHAHAHA you sound like you came from the cult chaincoin

No, I'm not selling you my Ark.

Dump incoming, top kek

>WE ARE THE ARKMARINES

cope

Saved this rare meme

no one wants your bags... they are yours to hold, take your bags and get the fuck out of here

It was only a matter of time, jump the ship now before it's too late.

you are welcome, thank you for letting me know

im not fucking selling

KEKKEKKEKEKKEKEKKEKEKKEK

No one said it's going back up. But here's how its been going: During every BTC dip over the last few weeks including this massive dip today - Ark has stay where it's been b/w $3-3.60

plus it's still higher than yesterday at 110k Satoshi.

BTC is dropping, dropping the USD value of Ark, but the it's not dropping that much in terms of Satoshi units.

I haven't seen many coins that stay afloat (no pun intended) while BTC and others dip.

Idk if it's people believing in it, ACES being released soon, or the fact that 80% of Ark are in wallets and off exchanges.

That said, I'm not worried. I've been doing this since 2013, went thru the 2013/2014 crash, and now look where we are.

BTC went from $1200 to $200 back then. Every1 said it was the end. It wasn't. Constant rising isn't healthy.

Consider this a sale for all ur coins.

>rare
you must have a life, if so then congrats, user

Forming a cup and handle

Stay salty, sinners. Should have boarded ages ago like us chosen.

Double kek

Early armies moving into fiat with their profits, late arkies about to become marines hahahaha

ark is back. it was just a storm.

investopedia.com/news/china-ban-bitcoin-exchanges-btcc/

yea no... wasnt a storm, the shit storm is just now approaching... we are literally fucked... cash out to FIAT NOW!

u trust chink news ? are you ok user ?

rule 1: chinks can fuck off
rule 2: GFTO CHINFAG