Alright it's time someone said it

Look at you right now, do you think the market is all bulls and fun? You think your virtual coin would only go up and up forever? And now you're selling... because Goldman Sachs and some WS billionaires told you it was going down

Let me tell you something
this cryptomarket
this little bubble right here, right now
this is the most promising market since microsoft in the 90's

these wallstreet guys are cumming right now buying bitcoin all the way down from $4k, do you know why? Because they fucking know it's gonna hit 46k soon, probably within two months.

They don't care if the bottom is 3300, 3000, 2500, they will buy all the way down the bottom because they KNOW it's going to moon hard as fuck later.

You are in the front of the new internet, of something like the telephone, don't fucking blow it by shorting now. Don't get greedy over pennies. Even if you bought at the all time high, in the end of the year you'll have profited at least 15%

Be patient, I'm old enough to know money ALWAYS go from the impatient greedy fish to the patient observing shark

Don't feed the sharks, hold your bags because everything is going to be alright

edit note: I meant $6k in a couple months

but you also know $46 is possible in a year or two, so fucking hold it

No one sensible is cashing out. Just like everyone I wish I had MORE coins more more more

Is biz on telegram ??

i really don't know what to do right now.
I bought at $4300.
My inner self is saying just hold it but the markets scream sell and cut your losses... I mean..

me too, right now most people should be panic buying

DELET THIS

n-no real v-value!!

Dude, just don't panic and hold this for years.

You fucking LAMBO2MORROW fags aren't what this market needs.

It takes people with faith in this biz and we'll all come out happy out of this.

Remember we're still in the early adopters phase.

And guess what happened during the internet bubble, all the fiber companies went bust.

We should really get a chat going

Yes!! Please please get it started

yeah what he said

Same. I got hired at a place that will raise my salary by about an extra $30k a year after taxes. I've just been sitting with my thumb up my ass waiting to buy more but I'm all tied up.

Find bizybees on telegram

Set up just now to share and speculate meme triangles
T. me / bizybeez

Shit sorry the bees isn't with a z. Although now I regret not making it a z

Last spam from me, it's changed to

Bizybeez

im just sad okay.

pls help.

Kek pls let know that everything be alright.

why not whatsapp?

Hhhhey isn't that the zukerbook owned shit app that has no real privacy?

Join telegram, you should be using it anyways to keep updated about coins.

I await patiently for memetruangle speculation

Even the goldman cunt who called the 2800 or whatever said that it was going to be 7.5k before soon..

you made it a channel, needs to be a group for anyone to be able to talk

How do I do this? I don't know how to set up a public group. Anyone wiser than I please try and I'll join. I'll look into it now