Why is it that Africans have never created anything notable?

Why is it that Africans have never created anything notable?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 KANGZ

But in all seriousness, what factors in African history would require or force the subsaharan Africans to develop a complex society structure? They really didn't need higher civilization institutions below Axum. No factors or stressers were forcing change.

/thread
everybody go home

This.

Yet in the end they will outbreed us all and end the human race.

What about this

maybe they figured out that civilization just isn't worth all the trouble

why germanics didnt have civ before the romans?
what happened?

Those are Mesopotamians

inb4 KAISERS

But in all seriousness, what factors in German history would require or force the Germans to develop a complex society structure? They really didn't need higher civilization institutions below Belgium. No factors or stressers were forcing change.

Does this count?

About as much as this does.

Same reason Europeans from 38,000 B.C never made anything.

Too stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa

erm, the Roman Empire sweetie

every ancient civ make contacts with sumeria or egypt, semitics,ect

I don't care I just want to see that white bitch get BLACKED. Nothing else matters.

Dominicans still don't have civilization.

>South Africa
>Morroco
>timbuktu
>Egypt

Nice try sweetie. These are all meds, not Africans. Show me some Bantu achievements

>South Africa is the Mediterranean

mad
hahahahahah

Mad about what? Dominican republic being a smoking pile of feces and poverty?

that is extreme poverty, it doesnt mean there isnt civ there, im pretty your country have poverty too
also you took the time to search for that image on the internet :3

Cuz da white man keep us black folks down. Fuq da white man. Y da fuk we dun need be civized? I dun get it? Y do da whitey cracka think we need ya. Weza dun need u.

Everything outside of the heart of the Congo is Mediterranean.

stormfag owned

>you took the time to search for that image
Yeah but it didn't take me 5 hours, I don't have Dominican internet.

notable achievements: came up with the first fucking tools you chipmunk

we have optic fiber here though i dont have it but my internet is fast, get good on banter, lad

>lad
Look at the little dindu trying to speak like an Englishman, how adorable.

keep trying, m8

More arable land, more resources that could easily be accessed with bronze/iron-age technology, fewer diseases. There's a reason why none of the major civilizations in Africa were based in the jungle.

Because Africa lacked highly developed civilizations as a result of a late start to sedentary agriculture and geographical isolation preventing the easy spread of innovations.

Go back to your hole, you fucking dominigger

Actually the majority of nigger kingdoms were in the West and Central African jungles.

There aren't jungles in West Africa.

peanut butter

>More arable land
Africa actually had an overabundance of land because of its underpopulation. Because of this labour rather than land was the main source of revenue (the same thing happened in Southeast Asia), there was little incentive to improve land or intensify agriculture, there was no landed elite and slavery was essential to the economy.

>more resources that could easily be accessed with bronze/iron-age technology
Africa had no lack of resources, but this isn't really that important. Stuff like gold can stimulate development by encouraging trade, but ultimately it's agriculture that counts.

>fewer diseases
This is true. Diseases affecting both humans and livestock were a major reason for underpopulation.

>There's a reason why none of the major civilizations in Africa were based in the jungle
Some of the most accomplished African civilizations were in the rainforest, including the Kongo, Yoruba, Akan and Benin. The Yoruba were one of the most urbanised groups in the continent.

There are. Look up the Guinea Coast.

Shit food

>Somehow it's the STORMFAG that comes off poorly when 18th century Africa is declared to be equivalent to iron-age Germany
Hmmm

You fucking what mate?

West Africa is literally nothing but jungle its where the jungle savage idea of niggers came from before then they were seenas desert savages in the Sahara.

West Africa also has a lot of savannah, sahel and desert.

>africans
>creating anything besides other africans

Only a tiny portion of West Africa has jungles.

Yes, but they're still very significant and cover some of the most populated areas.

this is a case where i cant tell if youre being ironically retarded or if you actually are