Shift of power

/biz do you think a Flippening is a possibility? When?

nope

Those just crashed 30-40% when Bitcoin dipped its toes in cold water, not possible. Bitcoin runs the market

Xrp is place to be

sure, we're just witnessing the beginning of crypto.

A Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash flippening is, but only if the Bitcoin community really fucks up and decides Bitcoin is for gold, not coffee.

Would this be like Netscape to Chrome soon?

Metropolis release in two weeks. Flippening then.

ETH isnt better by a lot, the best thing would be for some really fast coin to replace it. But what is there?
Is Omisego fast?
lol how do we even know if they dont even have a wallet

I don't know if you understand what's going on right now but we're in foundational times right now for crypto. With every controversy, with every milestone, with every single appearance in the news; BTC gains wider appeal. We're on the verge of breaking into the mainstream here. It doesn't matter how much the price fluctuates because ANY publicity is good publicity. Especially now. More and more people are scrolling through their newsfeeds seeing Bitcoin for the first time, and many too are realizing that this 'crash' that we're experiencing right now might be one of only a handful of opportunities we're ever going to get to buy in at such a low price

yet you have to admit that this crash might very well make bitcoin and the entire crypto market go to $0 and have some kind of banker coin come in as the "stable" regulated savior where normies can finally participate in the goodness of crypto
Personally I dont think that it will ever go to 0, but it might very well go to 500-1000 and hover for a year again

I'm kinda betting on it a little bit but I'm not anywhere near convinced. It definitely should happen if you're just talking the value of the usecases

Omisego is merely an ethereum ERC20 token, it is part of the ethereum platform. Honestly I truly don't understand how it got the marketcap it did

No. They do two completely different things. Thats like saying Amazon is going to replace Google.

And if every exchange in existence starts using BCC pairs instead of BTC.

Not gonna happen.

Nah. Fuck every coin maximilist.

Take a look a this motherfucker...

>just look

Take another look

>look into his eyes

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

>Bitcoin runs the market

not for long, I don't think. Bitcoin is just an intermediary.

Ethereum is running all the innovation.

Although I am a poorfag nocoiner wagecuck so what do I know.

Bitcoin won't be replaced by Eth because they aren't the same thing. Bitcoin will be replaced by a better transactional coin with faster blocktime, lower fees, and probably not PoW.

Which coin is that? Literally no one knows at this point it's a tight race.

Once Eth switched to Proof of Stake and gives miners more rewards

>Once Eth switched to Proof of Stake and gives miners more rewards
LOW IQ
O
W

I
Q

wtf i love money skellie now

With an apple sticker on a fucking skateboard

Omise is a (Vitalik supported) company, of over 100 employees, in the financial sector, in a land with a large fraction of people without bank account. It's not magic.

In crypto the highest lvl of autism wins.