Post things you wished happened in History

Post things you wished happened in History.

inb4 some edgy user posts a picture of the holocaust

huh, what ?

woah can i be you

>Garlic Empire

Britannia,Gaul,and Hispania are Roman Clay you retard.

>Turks conquer and Turkify everything between (but not including) Albania, Athens and Bulgaria
BUT
>Constantinople stays Greek and unconquered

y/n?

OP is a huge faggot.

My Ancestors were Romans, I am of Italian descndent, whats wrong with a little ethnic pride ?

>YFW this will become a map within the next half century.
>yfw there will be some sort of weird cultural unity of Canadian and Mexican slang
>YFW "oy homez, que pasa, aye? tu wana play some hockey en el barrio?

I feel you OP. It's fascinating to think what a a Romanized Persia, India and China would be like. If they carried the essentials of Roman culture than Latin influence would have spread to the Central Asia via Persia, East/Northern Asia via China and SEA via India. Creating a near global culture so to speak.

It would ruin the rich diversity of these regions which would be one of the worst things to happen imo but being united via Roman citizenship/identity would probably lead to us being more advanced than we are now. Islam might even be curbed.

>If they carried the essentials of Roman culture than Latin influence would have spread to the Central Asia via Persia, East/Northern Asia via China and SEA via India.

Romans couldn't even romanize the Greek culture, what makes you think they would romanize persia or india?

>tfw no American Technate

I would be more interested in what Hellenic philosophy and religion(s) would would look like after prolonged direct contact with India, China and Persia.

A melting pot of traditional Hellenic religion, Buddhism and far eastern influences that results in a religion analogous to Shintoism?
Sol Invictus becoming a Ahura Mazda like figure in a dualist religion?
A caste system in the west?
A Hellenic reinterpretation of Confucianism?

So many interesting things could have emerged.
If only Julian had been successful.

What a dumb statement.
Greek culture was a prestige culture within Rome. There's a reason they call it a Greco-Roman civilisation. Greek was the exception, not the rule. Tell me again how much Gaulish is spoken in France?

>Romans couldn't even romanize the Greek culture,
How did they not? Until the past few centuries Greeks identified as Romans.

Eastern Empire was as Roman as HRE

It was roman clay, but that shit is from when 3 cunts declared themselves Emperor.

>german larpers
>actual romans who still revel buttfucking and pedastry

Always wondered how city development would have been affected based on this map. Looks pretty comfy.

>1848 AD.
>Europe has fallen. The French Empire now stands alone as the sole power in Europe.
>Except for one.
>The Icelanders still resist the might of France.
>And as long as they stand, hope flickers yet in the hearts of the people of Europe.

If Germans and Finns had done more fucking and fighting, instead of the Slavic mass migrations in late first millennium.

blyat

Stay mad Latin boi.

>t. Surena Germanicus

>If Germans and Finns had done more fucking and fighting
>finns
Finns were irrelevant, just as they are now.

Me getting laid

The only way that could happen would be if they had dragon cavalry or something.

^this

Gallic only refered to it being centered around Gaul. It was thorougly roman.

This lasting longer.

As a Turk I don't even know what to answer but probably no,
Istanbul is a prize too big to say no to.

Either Syriac Christianity becoming major religion of Mongol successor states...

...or Manichaeism being the religion that would have taken Christianity's place as dominant religion, paving way for understanding between Roman Empire and Persian Empire.

I could see that also leading to a conservative Zoroastrian repression of Manichaeism

Liek a butterfly

It happened anyway. Still, if it would be accepted that Christ was second coming of Zoroaster (out of supposed 3), then maybe Arabs would be facing strong, allied empires.

>Islam might even be curbed.
Not even in your dreams Kafir. Islam shall conquer the West Insha Allah.

kek

Central Asia should have been Buddhist

t. xia-lang lee

Not bad.

Germany wins WWI

This working out and happening earlier.

Nothing. I like history as it happened. :)

I don't think with transportation in that day would allow such a thing

Remeber when america hated commies like you? I wish we were still like that

Lol, they never hated commies, it was just an elite vs an elite, superpower vs superpower

God, I loathe western commies

Why save Luxembourg?

money laundering purposes

Poland with those borders is not a viable state.

This for purely aesthetic reasons

>falling for the Ukraine meme

>United Ireland

Go fuck yourself, Paddy.

Try to keep it a little realistic mate.

Unless Constantinople was concretely guaranteed by all major powers, there's no way Constantinople would have remained unconquered. I also don't like the idea of the byzantine government I their famously corrupt form surviving to this day, they'd be seen as the Spartans were during the ascendancy of the Romans, a backwater shithole with delusional and archaic traditions.

DUDE DEAD /tv/ MEMES LMAO!

>ywn live in cascadia

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That's the point.

We can do better.

heh

Nice

I wish for the return of the empire

You're backing the wrong Iberian empire.

Remember him.

Remember him.

They still call themselves Roman to this day

>united states of north america

WE

"Is this the South Dakota?"
"NO, THIS IS PATRICK"

>What country do you come from pham?

>Patrick.

That's a nice ottoman empire but I would have preferred crimea and central asia instead of india and western europe.

>t. ching chong ping pong

That Yugoslavia hurts me.

should have happened in 1738

Unironically: The Byzantine Empire never falls, sees off the Seljuks and the modern world has a Greek state that extends from the Anti-Taurus mountains to all of Greece and most of the South Slavic states. Just think about it. Unironically having a state that represented pure continuity from the fucking Roman Kingdom up until today.

The early Greek revolutionaries succeed in their original plan of formenting rebellion all over the Balkans, that kicks the Turks out in the 18th century and succeeds in forming a neo-Byzantine state that goes on to conquer all of Anatolia.

>No Freshwater: The Planet

Christ

what about all those rivers?

Joins the axis