So I just bought back in, who else believe drop is over?

So I just bought back in, who else believe drop is over?

Why should it be over?
You dun goofed user.

>this is the kind of retard that unironically says "you dun goofed"

Me too. I sell to late tho, I'm having very little gains.

looks like its over

Get ready to sell again if it starts dropping again user.

I also tried to catch the falling knife OP

average cost right now ~$3500

no fear
in 5 days we will be over 4000 again

>bought back
You'll have a nasty surprise in a few hours, son

very far from over, bitcoin is still at 3-3.1k on china exchanges and dropping

fuck china

lol, I had a buy order at $3200 which I had planned to cancel but my phone call lasted 30 minutes longer than expected and the order got picked up... so I declare this dip now officially over

>being this new

Then tell me why it should be over.

thx for the advice, not too dumb...

probably

if we can survive until 9am est without dropping sub 3k I'll believe it for sure.

set a short at 3600

ok, all weak hands sold out now, I dont think it will go below 3000. there is literally no realson for it

Im with you, OP. Gratz! Bought back 20 min ago. Hope the rally will go all weekend at least

I like your expression "trying to catch the falling knife" a lot, never heard it before

it's mine now...

cheers

i didnt invent it by the way its widely used
try googling it

mfw investing $25 at every major dip will eventually buy me a new car

OH BOY WILL IT PULL THROUGH

China is the reason it went past 1k to begin with

You know I was right... admit it

I called it at 20:30, bro. You did well tho. We gonna make it

Drop is not over
Wait till China starts selling again tonight

Yeah but these days they are more harm than good

>who else believe drop is over?

Nope. I've not looked at the markets for about a month and just saw this, I'm going to keep holding now. I think it will drop more, but Its too hard to predict these things so I'm just going to hold.

It's like you niggers have never heard of MA200

nigger on what candlestick timeframe

if you look at the 1day candles it bounced off 100M

100 MA*

We're not out of this shit storm yet ,repeat after me lads

WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING

WE ARE THE BITCOIN MARINES

AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

might want to check again, dude

these are expensive lessons you are paying for, i hope you are learning something.

Doesn't cost much as long as you're not playing with money you can't afford to lose

Lol

HERE WE GO, DOWN AGAIN

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS AHAHAHAHAAAAA

I'm very new to crypto in general. Its a small amount, sure, but I just bought $10 of btc. More as a learning experience rather than to actually make money so I can try to make money once I know how everything works. Any tips?

Tip #1: Don't trust anything this board says. At best it's just decent for seeing what cryptos are being talked about.

buy more of it you dopie, I'll give you a life lesson.I bought in at 560$, I had 4 grand spare on me. I was like hey lets just buy 20 bucks, see how this all works.

After that my 20 bucks turned into 25 something in a couple of months and I was like cool. Never touched btc again, forgot about it, then it was at $1300.

You have to take risks user.

This...

Veeky Forums might sometimes have serious threads but don't forget you're on a Romanian Fly-Fishing image board

Buy more. Bitcoin's price is falling so now is a great time to buy!

Of course when bitcoin is going up, it's also a great time to buy.

In fact, it's never a good time not to buy!

I'm a poorfag and a newfag, not putting in more for now at least. Maybe a little more when I get paid tomorrow, but who knows.

I know that already lol. That being said, is there a reliable source for information that is generally recommended?

>Romanian Fly-Fishing image board
more details pls

>That being said
Me... do exactly as I say and you'll be fine...(you want proof? Look at the start of this thread when i called the end of the dip)

Lesson #1: buy more bitcoin
Lesson #2: hold
Lesson #3: profit!

>don't trust ppl on the fly-fishing board
>trust me, I was right for an hour so far on the fly-fishing board

lol

Everone should sell. Then we all could rebuy at 800 and make a killing

why not let it go down to $1 then buy and let it rocket up to $10000. everyone would be millionaires!

are you for real
it's a classic expression for buying in this exact situation. these markets fall into a long tail, and buying this early into the crash is "catching falling knives" because you're going to bleed red for days

i know youre making a joke but this is actually correct and has been for the past year and a half already

actually now that i think about it its been right for the past 7 years