BULL TIME

WE SURVIVED.

FUCK JAMIE DIMON

fuck off
every other green candle niggers come and say this
we've been in a bear market since september started you fucking nigger

screen cap this then lil bitch

dog it rose 250$ in like 15 minutes

why the fuck would I? if you're wrong youll dissapear into the woodwork just like all the other fucking faggots who made these retarded fucking calls for the last several months
if you're right you'll brag about it and make more calls until you're wrong THEN you'll dissapear
piss off you fucking retard, we both know you're bagholding like the rest of us.

You sound salty, did you lose some money?

yeah it did that at 4000$ too you stupid faggot
you have a memory of a goldfish or something?

>user you lost money when 99% of the market went down?
no shit? Just like everyone else did you fucking larper lmao. don't try to make the implication that you aren't in the shitter like everyone else.

Close call

BC chart update

it's like you said, we've been in it for a while, i took precautions the day GS said 2200

press s

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

user....I

Have been in Tether since 4900 and shorting Bitcoin was a good idea.

Bull trap incoming. Expect $2000s by January. After that, buy all you want and just hold.

oh yeah and I shorted on 100x margin until 3900, longed 100x to 4700 and then shorted down to 3250
kys faggot

There is quite literally no reason for the price to continue going up. There is no good news on the horizon. Ching and Chang haven't even woken up yet.

>buying the news

This nigger gets it.
Chinese and all the faggots trying to ban and regulate the market are fucking shit up.
It will keep falling till they stop talking of bans and shit.

Price will go to low 2000s. When Chinks start selling shortly and europeans after that, it will fall flat on its face. There are no good news, market is panicking, JPmorejew went out as well as China roumors, its going down and I like it. Will stockpile when it goes below 2ks.

the meme market squiggle I like it
missed it at 2000 2500 3000 3500 4000 4500 maybe it will line up this time lol

public still hasnt gotten involved.
wait for the etf

are you watching 1m charts?

why is people saying it's over?

Wheeee now we go back down