First Dip: Mt Gox

First Dip: Mt Gox
Second Dip: Segwit
This Dip: ????

Please tell me your best guesses why the fuck this is dipping. thx.

Top kek.

chink fud

China - banning ICOs (or "restricting it")

One exchange is closing to be licensed (who knows how long that takes)
Charlie saying the other 2 meeting tomorrow (probably same outcome)

Crash will unfortunately continue I feel until we get this resolution. So yeah, fucking chinks and their bullshit

Jamie Dimon

user is correct if you choose not to believe dont, but it is true. It is not the end of crypto but this will be an actual downtrend

> is closing to be licensed
why did you lie and add that in randomly? BTCC is closing and have made no mentions or hints whatsoever to return.

If the USDT bullshit is finally closed down by the US government around this time you can bet your ass it will go sub-$500.

The boomers what handed my economy to the chinks and the chinks what got rich from the boomers.

I'm not lying that's what I read online

The finance sector spent all summer learning about the crypto market, inflated it and now they aim to drag it down as low as possible so they can control this market too. Its an unregulated wild west market and they have all the money, they have the media, they have the governments, but they dont have the coins. If you have a significant amount of anything, hold on with your life and keep accumulating. This is the revolution we've always wanted and we will lose if btc drops to a price where (((they))) can accumulate enough to either kill or control it. This is where iron hands must prevail. This is the little guys time to fight back, we can't give up to save a few hundred fiat bucks.

Also, buy WTC.

First dip caused Mt Gox, not the other way around.

Exchanges burn through money fast when people are dumping. Coinbase was close to bankruptcy before the 2017 bubble. It's not entirely impossible that exchanges are co-operating to inflate the price and stabilize it in case of dumps.

This is why the China thing (which we have only seen the beginning of) is so dangerous. When the whales start to dump, the exchanges won't survive under the pressure. Imagine if they have to buy hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins with no long term prospect to sell them when the market crashes. Exchanges were built for winning. When they lose ??? no one really knows, but we saw a glimpse with Gox.

China's endgame is the flippening. Compare daily charts from sept 1st til today for BCC vs BTC. They don't want to own bitcoin they want to dethrone bitcoin.

This is slowly evolving into an 80s cold war movie plot.

BEFORE SUMMER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SCARED OF MARKET RECESSION SINCE JAN

THEY TOOK THEIR MASSIVE PROFITS FROM THE SP500 AND ARE WAITING FOR A LOW ENOUGH PRICE TO GET INTO BITCOIN

I unironically believe you are right. Even if this market crashes to oblivion, I'm not selling. I'm staying on this fucking train until lamboland or until it crashes.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

THERE HAS TO BE A BUYER / SELLER ACCEPTING THE SAME PRICE

THE EXCHANGE JUST FACILITATES TRADING YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

one of the largest chinese bitcoin exchanges closed because of too much pressure from chinese government

people are panicking that this means there will be no chinese exchanges in the future (nonsense) and that chinese people will never be buying bitcoins ever again (ridiculous)

buy the fucking dip

I believe these anons are spot on. exchanges don't have enough of a war chest to compete with even whales if they choose to coordinate, let alone institutional / endowment level players. combine that with the illusion that is USDT - if that bluff gets called were gonna see some serious shit. I'm concerned about blockstream in particular, especially in light of the financial sector deciding to step in. BTC's identity and control will be lost to TPTB

this

hard to believe people are so dumb on my board

Seriously what the fuck is this lmao. Exchanges don't care if the price of the asset being trade is falling, they don't need to be directly invested in it. This should be obvious to a middle schooler.

>exchanges buy the coins

hahahaha, top kek

You are just too stupid to understand the workings of an exchange on an abstract level. Exchanges like Gdax hold hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins on their accounts, otherwise it would be impossible to deliver the coins quickly, which is what the clients want. The Bitcoin you buy doesn't come from someone else, it comes from the exchange and it goes on the exchange account. When you buy it from an exchange, nothing happens on the blockchain, the coin only gets allocated to you in their internal database and from then on you can withdraw it as you please. This is why you don't keep your coins on exchanges, because they don't actually belong to you.

>implying
thats what it looks like on the ui but physical exchange is time delayed

Summer is over and all the high school kids with lambo dreams have pulled their money out to buy lunch. Screencap this.

Can't tell if you're trolling or not. Gdax holding all the btc for performance reasons doesn't mean btc's price affects whether gdax is doing well or not. It's not really their personal btc.

It already started dipping before any of the fud came out. It was going to do this regardless. Like it always does. I feel like I'm locked in a special needs class every time this happens.

Delete this

china

China. Again.

You complete me.

You are in special ed class dude.

The pink wojack kid has ODD and PTSD combined. Spergs out when he cannot understand pre-algebra 1. The kid that wants to sell you altcoins is lowkey on drugs and is on his way to become your future drug dealer, and its not the type of drugs you see from the hood, its some grade S+ baller shit. Oh, and that kid who spreads out FUD? He's INTJ and anti social. Beware, he might shoot this class up

Jesus you are dumb

You're alright

Who cares? BTFD