Where will miners sell if exchanges are forbidden?

It seems everyone around here is just crying because we will lose the Ni hao wealthy chinaman meme...

The REAL PROBLEM is if there are no btc exchanges in china, who will miners sell theire mined btc? They sure as shit wont be able to sell them abroad afaik.......

Half of the miners are in china, if they stop mining, it will be very bad for the network.
How long will it take for dificulty to readjust? For how long will the network stay slugish as fuck? Anyone with some real knowledge around here?

Fuck the price short-term - what i care about is the network's survival.

I heard Jihan will go bankrupt, specially because there are two new mining competitors. This ban will sink his business to the ground.

Fuck Jihan
Fuck Bcash

Thank you for nothing you piece of shit.

yes yes we all hate jihan and that is nice, but what is gonna happen to chinese miners???? will they keep mining??? who are they gonna sell to?

No one cares we getting rich nigga Bitcoin 500k nigga Bentley nigga. You get it?

>They sure as shit wont be able to sell them abroad
citation needed

As far as i can tell,these chink exchanges are running without some kind of license ,once they have the proper paperwork in place they can continue,but anything is possible,at a worst case scenario if china bans crypto completely we are going to get slaughtered but bitcoin will live on,its impossible to stop it ,mining will continue elsewhere.

Transfer youself in country where not forbiden

Black market until they dump their equipment

They will migrate their workforce to the competitors and will keep mining.

Japan and South Korea will rescue us soon!

are you retarded? jihan is all of the hashpower in china

its just my speculation. why would china ban exchanges but leave their people selling the mined coins abroad?
well maybe it isnt so crazy....they ban exchanges to "protect" the poorfags from losing everything (chinese are insane impulsive gamblers) but they dont shut down the actual expensive infrastructure controlled by richfags.
poor gets poorer, rich gets richer - sounds business as usual - well than great, im feeling better about the whole thing.

>Black market
In China they will literally kill you for that.

yeah but if theres competition than someone else will take his place and btc will continue to exist, if he and the competition are made illegal by the state - than its a problem for all of us

I heard there are 2 kind of miners the big guys regulated miners and illegal miners the illegal ones are a small percentage and they will keep doing what they do, the bigger ones are regulated it would be stupid to let them mine btc without the ability to sell the btc somewhere so they are safe by now, unless china bans btc altogether and mining becomes totally illegal,
i guess it will be shit for while and also an opportunity to start a mining company because less competition, in the meanwhile btc will go down.
i think if it ever happens i will take a loan buy asics move to thailand and mine the shit out of btc while theres low competition and i also guess everyone will try to do the same btc will prevail in the end

If the chinamen is dumb enough to get caught

Natural selection

You don't cross the government in China. You bribe them.

You'd think that enough wealthy cryptomillionaires want this shit legal and can bribe the gov't to make sure it remains that way.

Simple. Jihan / chink miners / whoever suddenly become mining service rental centers. Or, simply enough, mine directly into an exchange address that their nephew in Los Angeles controls.

>The REAL PROBLEM is if there are no btc exchanges in china, who will miners sell theire mined btc? They sure as shit wont be able to sell them abroad afaik.......

why not? the miners have access to finance and banks overseas.

If Chinese miners stop mining and the price drops then the mining difficulty will also decrease allowing an open mining market for countries like Japan and Russian which are already building up their mining infrastructure. Maybe we can finally shed the Chinese for the greater good of crypto.

stop being retarded they will just mine into an (exchange) address outside china, there someone will cash out and send fiat to them

China is not America. The secret police reaches everything and they don't give a shit about cute democracy roleplaying like America. They get to the business if they suspect something.

Second, once you cross them, they will execute anyone, even their best and smartest minds. No point to waste money on prisons.