Why Does Everyone Implode During Crashes?

I don't understand all the pink wojaks. Every single time BTC has crashed, it comes back stronger. Oh boo who, your blockfolio will look shitty for a week then it'll be business as usual. Get a grip, you fucking fags.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What is this, the fifth time this summer
It will come back, I just regret missing the ath

agreed. didnt put anything in crpyto im not willing to lose. i want lamboland not a few K in profits.

Is that fucking Bronn?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's different this time user. The china situation seems very serious this time. Some exchanges ACTUALLY close user. No FUD, they close. ANd it's just starting to settle. Remember the year of constantly going down? One fucking year till things started to look good again. ONE YEAR. Not one week of checking blockfolio. This could happen again user. Could.

Full disclosure for all you newfigs out there

It's just for fun. 99% of the wojacks are people who are numb to dips. Myself included.

Some people are probably genuine but it's mostly just good fun and tradition at this point.

aye

It's the holders. Not only do we have to deal with their smugness when it moons we have to deal with them being too retarded to take profits.

They're the investing equivalent of manlets at this point.

>Full disclosure for all you newfigs out there
>It's just for fun. 99% of the wojacks are people who are numb to dips. Myself included.
>Some people are probably genuine but it's mostly just good fun and tradition at this point.

this fuckin hell
who cares
dip dip dip buy buy buy

The pink wojak is the meme you use when you short a crypto and want to signal to other traders to do the same.

It's fun. I do it for laughs. Yesterday I opened the "BITTREX HACKED" thread and 10 more sprung out. I shitposted in each one.

>for a week
its been 2 weeks already tho

its like these idiots never heard of invest what you're willing to lose

i keep reading stories of fucking eastern european poorfucks who wager their bread and electricity money to buy bitcoin like wtf neck yourself but dont really neck yourself id feel bad

What was those two identical towers in the background.

Those are not there today

>Regulating team checks 20 exchanges
>5 exchanges do not pass the test and are foorced to sell
>15 working normally with a full licence
>everyone panicks we are all doomed

it's 'funny'

Because, even though it might be hard to believe, many people put their balls in the juicemaker and suffer the consequences. Maybe you haven't seen your mortgage or rent money vanish away yet.

Just to add to what everyone else is saying here - it's just for a laugh mainly, satirising the 'oh god it's all over, should just kms' meme about stocks dipping perpetuated in the media.

Actually noone of us loose money here, we been sorthing crypto since 4900, we just make memes cuz its fun.

get a grip, the chinese exchanges will relocate to singapore or HK