Which paternal haplogroup is superior, Veeky Forums?

Which paternal haplogroup is superior, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_shift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage&Hide

R1a

Not R1b, that's for sure.

You cannot define one superior because what makes a human being superior is not because of genetic traits..

Q haplogroup, obviously. The pinacle of human development.

>60-100%
I wonder what the figure is now

Undeniably the Levantine Haplotype J master race.
>WE WUZ PHOENICIANS
>WE WUZ HEBREWS
>WE WUZ GREEKS
>WE WUZ HITTITES
>WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
Rest of Haplotypes are you even trying?

I don't know, but the American continent belongs to the Q haplogroup individuals.

>>WE WUZ GREEKS
>>WE WUZ HITTITES
Stop claiming Aryan civilizations, original Hittites and Greeks were both R1

WE

only slavs, balts and nordic germanics are white

@3477413
They were both Indo-European civilizations, only an asspained shitskin would claim otherwise.

>@

>Jesus

So Greeks are black and Southern Italians are Arabs?

>WE WUZ HEBREWS
Only the Canaanites(Negroid) underclass was J

Hebrews were E-M78 and E-M123 like the Samaritan Cohanim and other Afro-Asiatic speakers

LOL no they weren't. Greeks were J2. Hittites may have had an Iranian ruling class but their haplogroup isn't known and given they were anatolian theyre probably j2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
>Recently several genetic studies on the Samaritan population were made using haplogroup comparisons as well as wide-genome genetic studies. Of the 12 Samaritan males used in the analysis, 10 (83%) had Y chromosomes belonging to haplogroup J, which includes three of the four Samaritan families. The Joshua-Marhiv family belongs to Haplogroup J-M267 (formerly "J1"), while the Danafi and Tsedakah families belong to haplogroup J-M172 (formerly "J2"), and can be further distinguished by M67, the derived allele of which has been found in the Danafi family.

Nice try though

As i said the underclass is mainly composed of J Canaanites while the Samaritan noblity of E-M78 Hebrews

Why are you pretending Hebrews and Caananites weren't the same thing? Hebrew is a Canaanite language, Jews are by definition Canaanites.

There is no way to objectively measure "superior". This is racist pseduoscience. Also J1e.

N3

>Why are you pretending Hebrews and Caananites weren't the same thing?

It's not me that is "pretending" but the Torah

>he said, "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers."
>He also said, "Praise be to the LORD, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
>Genesis 9:25-26

>and I will make you swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you shall not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I live,
>Genesis 24:3
>Hebrew is a Canaanite language

Canaanite is an Afro-Asiatic language, Proto Afro-Asiatics(Natufians) were E1b1b and without any trace of Hamitic J bloodline

Hebrew is an Afro-Asiatic language.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_shift

>levantine

You mean mesopotamian

J is from the Kavkaz

>Hebrew is an Afro-Asiatic language.

Thus Hebrews were E1bulls like their PAA ancestors

As for J, it is mainly found mainly among Blacks(Sudanese) and Caucasians(Dagestani), not among among AA Speakers

You also lack the rassenseele of the Hebrews i.e. a warrior spirit and a tribal mentality, your rassenseele is more similar to those of Canaanites who were mainly cowardly merchants. In other words, if we open the Torah and compare you to the bold and prideful Hebrews we find no similarities with the Hebrews.

I will go even further, if we compare you to the Judeans that fought the Kitos War we find no similarities too, this can be explained by the fact that you are mostly a mixed race with a leading Canaanite-element.

Actually its from the iranian highlands

itt: cringy redditors

t. reddit

Nobody can tell where it's initially from. It could even be Europe as IJ was present in Czech republic 30k years ago.

A Caucasus Hunter Gatherer from Georgia(Satsurbilia) was J1 so J1 at the very least expanded from the Kavkaz.

>posting southern sudanese Africans as "sudanese"

You can't be serious. You realize it's a nationality right? It's like saying there is a "Mexican haplogroup." Fuck Veeky Forums is pathetic sometimes.

>tfw mix of a rare type of Central American tree nigger and Basque

Does this mean Im a natural born terrorist?

fixed

>haplogroups make you look certain way

What does "other" mean in the right graph?

Interesting LARPing, but wasn't J already confirmed to have the longest TMRCA among Jews and therefore undoubtedly the founder?

>Proto Afro-Asiatics(Natufians) were E1b1b

Until they got Chadded by the Big J Bull as your own image shows:

Why do northern people always dominate over southern ones?

Jews are mainly Canaanites, Samaritans are the best when it comes to Hebrew Ancestry

Samaritans are unrelated to all people from Middle-East unlike Jews who are related to Non-Muslim(Assyrians, Druzes, Assyrians, and so on) of Middle East

Kura Araxes Barbarians were too OP

Both my parents have roots in Palestine prior to Zionism and Samaritans showed up as the #1 group related to me on GEDmatch. Pic related.

So you are a Jew cucked into being an Arab?

Nope, i'm not Palestinian (it's a fake colonial identity). I live in Canada, I can move back to Israel anytime I want.

Contragulation !

You are a part of God's chosen people

J literally created civilization so i'm gonna go with that.

Isn't everyone on the left Jewish?

E-brews avenged their Natufian ancestors by conquering most of Canaan

please don't confuse /pol/ anymore

>reddit ever allowing any discussion where ethnic differences are acknowledged