No burger/chinks thread

No burger/chinks thread

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE INVEST OR NOT AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just bought 15k BAT i should be rich soon right guys.

조기 퇴직 클럽에 오신것을 환영합니다!

How is there already so much Kyber sold when the actual selling starts only in 16 hours? How cme there is a presale or whatever?

Half was sold to whales.

전 미국사람인데 우리 와이프가 한국사람이니까 저도 투자하겠어요 ㅎㅎ 진짜 조기 퇴직 클럽이면 너무 좋겠다!!!!

I'm registered for kyber, can someone explain this to me

It says kybernetwork.eth is the token sale address? What does that mean?

Every ICO I've ever sent to just gives you a standard eth hex address

it's an ENS noob
check it on etherscan

>전 미국사람인데 우리 와이프가 한국사람이니까 저도 투자하겠어요 ㅎㅎ 진짜 조기 퇴직 클럽이면 너무 좋겠다
누드 사진 보내기

yeah but which address do I actually send to?

너나 먼저

엉덩이에 이상한 표정을 쏴라.

Dude read the blog it's all explained.

나는 내가 쓴 것을 번역하고 그것은별로 의미가 없다.

>나는 내가 쓴 것을 번역하고 그것은별로 의미가 없다.
아무것도 이해하지 못한다

무슨..이게 말도 안 되는 소리야?
ㄲㄷㅇ

READ IT
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

salty nowhitelister

FUCKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

backed by money skeleton, I don't care what it is.

기울어 진 눈. 당신은 개구리를 성추행하기를 좋아합니다.

instead of typing in an ip address, you can type in a website name

instead of typing in a smart contract address, you can type in kybernetwork.eth

SERIOUSLY GUYS WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO

BUY what the fuck do you even think about ??!

BUT THE MARKET IS SHIT NOW HELP ME user I'M NEW TO THIS

the market will recover. Nothing has changed about kyber user. It's a more than solid project for many many reasons. I'm not gonna get in all of them but: Biggest slack in crypto, supported by Vitalik (he supports nothing besides kyber and omise. NOTHING ELSE) Strict KYC and whitelist process. No Chinks and no burgers allowed. See the 3,6 ETH you can invest tomorrow will probably be worth less than they are now because Eth will most likely continue to go down a lottle further due to the btc china situation. BUT this doesnt change the fact that you can flip your kyber and a great profit. You will double what you put in there at least. I personally believe in this thing and will hold it for a 6-12 month at least. The market is shit right now but this is a no brainer user.

I'm thinking about buying tomorrow from GDAX with EUR senpai, but I'm scared the ETH network will be congested and I can't contribute. What do you advice?

Man what the fuck are you talking about just buy those dam ETHs and send with 150 Gwei fuck

No sir you didn't understand. I could buy lower tomorrow, but from GDAX. I have no guarantees that the ETH will be transferred in time to my wallet, or I am wrong? I can not set the Gwei from the exchange.

우리는 유태인을 근절해야합니다! 구매!

there's always a shitload of FUD before a big ICO. Don't want to bring up the "whales manipulating" meme, but it seems to be true.
here's the fud list
>BAT
>Tierion
>Bancor
>0x
>OmiseGo
>GNOSIS
>even Ethereum itself

all of them traded above the ICO price right after the crowdsale (even bancor). Don't buy if you don't want to, more tokens for us

I don't have experience with GDAX but just buy now and send to MEW if you're scared of that, it's not gonna go below $210, it bounced off the $225 trendline from May earlier. You will have 24 hrs starting from 15th 6 UTC btw

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN!

POSW has been going up since the bitcoin decline. It will keep going up for the next month with all the announcements coming.

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN!

thanks. Never thought that /biz could be this kind

You have 24 hours to buy dude. The Ethereum network is fast. Buy tomorrow, contrubute your max cap (3,6) and you're good user.

This is the reason why i am staying calm instead of going in to full pink wojak -mode.

I know Kyber will help me recover everything i lost during this dip/correction.

When is the token released

Not sure if to invest anymore. I was gonna use my gains to invest but this fucking dip is fucking me so im back at where i started.

On the other hand Ethereum is really cheap right now, and i believe in Kyber but it seems like such a long HODL....Doesnt the actual product launch in like 2019?

Guys, I'm buying a Kyber account for 0.8 ETH. Who is interested?

i am not interested.
I will make at least 2x gains. (probably much more) so i won't be selling my account for lower than 3.6ETH

I agree Kyber will be easy gains, but that's all I can offer.

Seriously, for 0.8 ETH?

I'm interested. In this bear market I'll take it. I wasn't even going to put much ETH into it anyway since I'm cautious about ICOs with BTC's trend.
Email me at [email protected].

Or leave an email here and I will email you. If you don't see a reply, let me know in this thread.

How do I get my address white listed? Are they triple checking that I'm not a burger?

Hey, are you still here? I want to sell to you.
See my post here:

>basing your investment on money skeleton
ETH wasn't really that great anyways.