youtube.com/watch?v=LzGmLDDE2Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>namibia

ok bro

>namibian
>literally in bumfuck egypt

nobody cares.

Idiots panic selling. I think I will buy more :DDDD

Actually interestingly enough news like this IS significant, because those countries have the shittiest currencies and their huge populations have the biggest incentive to use something like Bitcoin. Now the governments are catching up and ending the party.

aaaaah wtf man
i paid 2 btc to a namibian prince so he could pay for some lawyers to unlock his wealth that was confiscated by the government he promised to pay me back 10 btc wtf happens now?

>Namibia

>mfw holding Namicoins
NOOOOOOOOO

Who cares ??

Bolivia, Tajikistan and some other shitcountry banned Bitcoin in 2014

I think the better question is how many countries have banned it versus who has allowed it explicitly?

I am certain that by the end of the decade it will be forbidden to exchange dollars for cryptocurrency.

By the end of the decade dollars will no longer have any value

SHORT NAMIBIA

Oh shit, not Namibia! I'm sure their investors will be pissed off. All 17 of them.

NAMIBIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Now that is the delusion that leaves people HODL.

If you honestly think that the dollar is going to crash, why would you put your economic output into something that is very closely linked to USD?

Classic brain dead Veeky Forums.

What is biggest military budget in the world.

You think America does that for fun, pmsl.

see
youtube.com/watch?v=LzGmLDDE2Ss

Fiats currency will only go down in the long term

well if anons had bought companies with the $ they made from peddling crypto and formed an economical circuit of goods and services that could only be bought using a certain currency(ie bitcoin) there'd be no need for dollars. ( at least in this microsociety)

Is already crashing compare the acquisition power of the dollar through a timeline

Yet there are vastly more dollars today than there were when the dollar was created.

So that would be proof of the time value of money.

So what exactly is your point?

They had that going with Silk Road.

Rip ;-(

Of course there are usa would be a third world country by now without money being created out of nothing but how long can they keep doing it they cant inflate it forever
Yep that is a prove read some economic book well if you cant see my point by now why do i bother