Stoic parenting

>Stoic parenting

>nihilist parenting.

parenting is for lower classes

>scandinavian parenting

Marcus Aurelius was too busy fighting Germans in the border to be a parent. And his biggest fault was being soft hearted.

>I AM A BIG STRONG MAN!!!! PLEASE NOTICE ME DADDDDYYYYY!!!!!

t. commodus

wish Marcus was my daddy

>Being Merely the First Citizen™ is a huge respons-
>MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO FIGHT IN THE ARENA

Excuse me, but has your son killed a fucking whale?

No, I'm not Japanese.

I can see why. You couldn't even put ketchup on your food because it was a pleasures and didn't achieve nothing to the main porpuse of food, so the fucking nigga goes about how you are a nihilistic piece of shit because you want to enjoy a burger then says that i am angry and its my fault because only I choose how to feel about it not him

what

Soviet munuments are the worst. They're so outrageous and over the top, they can't be taken seriously. Statues only work when there's a stoic humility to them.

>every male has 6 pack abs and great pecs and biceps
>Always doing these ridiculous overly dramatic poses
>often women with swords

>every male has 6 pack abs and great pecs and biceps
>Always doing these ridiculous overly dramatic poses
You hatin' on greeks or something?

I always thought it was cool how similar the busts of Marcus Aurelius and Commodus look.

Marcus Aurelius didn't force others to live by his values and he was not much of an evangelist.

>son, you should learn to become a stoic ubermensch
>DUDE, IM HERCULES! LMAO

What went wrong?

Commodus was literally Chad

>had to cheat in his fights
>chad

>believing beta propaganda

>Not needing to cheat but cheating anyway
He's a chad

>getting drown in a bathtub by his wrestling coach
Whoops! looks like it's not so easy when they're actually fighting back

Didn't Marcus Aurelius have any other children that he could have made his successor? He could have just let Commodus hold some useless, honorary title and kill animals in the coliseum all day if that's what he wanted to do. MA should have appointed someone else as emperor once he realized what a useless shit his son was.

No. All but two of his kids died and the other was a daughter so he couldn't appoint her as successor. Also if I recall correctly, appointing someone other than Commodus would have caused diplomatic issues with the northern territories. He also had no reason to adopt a successor (all of the previous emperors that did so had a reason to adopt rather than appoint their kid).

love that one on the right

>There probably is no god, son, but if he exists, I'm sure he will recognize virtue regardless of belief
>Fuck you, dad, I'm half of the Olympian Gods
He's got quite the schnoz here

Ouch!

It's almost like they were closely related.

Commodus wasn't as bad as people like to make him sound. Yeah, he liked to bully senators, but he didn't really harm the empire in any way.

>Soviet munuments
That monument to the left is in Africa.