BAT GENERAL

Steady hands lads, volume has double since yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

coin-hive.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NANANANANANANANANANA

BAT COIN
BAT COIN

NANANANANANANANANA

dump volume you mean

sell now, buy back latewr

/ourguy/

> sells all
> BAT destroyed

BAT has no purpose and right now the market is destroying coins and tokens with no purpose, no working tech or because there's to much shit.
>BAT is shit, tell me why its not

> Normies all want in to crypto
> Normies want free shit
> A browser that gives you free crypto for doing nothing but watching ads
> BAT wallet accessible on the browser
> Companies can get people to watch ads again

I don't really see its long term use, but im sure it will spike on brave release, maybe a bit after - and then ill just sell.

Went in $500 last night at 22 cents a pop and wake up to it at fucking 15 cents

I'll make sure it never hits 5000 ;)

This is one of the only coins with well thought out applications.

Only a fool wouldn't invest in it at the price right now. Easy 2x gains AT LEAST.

Don't worry, the same people always ignore every tip because are too lazy to do any actual research and are the same ones that post after the moon about "how did I not know about this??"
Sorry but 4btc doesn't make you a whale :^)

I thought you were paying with bat to skip ads, so they companies like youtube can still survive on ad money, instead of having all that ad money skipped by extensions.

I'm in BAT for $60 (i know its not much, im a student), but i dont think it's going to moon. I expect maybe 2/3x.

Why would people do that? People only avoid ads when it is free to do so, otherwise they'd just look away from the screen.

Yes but it pays you to leave ads on, think of 2 billion Chinese and Indians who do Amazon Turk tasks for like one cent per click, do you think these people won't want to get paid simply to browse the internet??

I'm in for 25000 from 0.16 - 0.22, accumulating more as she goes down.

why use bat when this exists??

coin-hive.com/

Nice m8.

I thought the plan was to work with companies like youtube and others, who are trying to get tougher on adblocks, so you'd pay a token for a week of no ads and extension would be obsolete because company will refuse to serve any IP using extensions.

>SAFEX down 20%

>coin-hive.com/
That's for people who MANAGE websites. Totally different market.

We will rise up BATbrother. It is said that the darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn.

I agree. Even just comparing to a similar product, the market obviously views it as a decent value proposition or adex wouldn't be hovering around 80c. I think its been fluctuating a lot due to day trader volume.

>implying normies would switch browsers or even know how