Armenians

Tell me about Armenians.

What's their origin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardan_Mamikonian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_of_Sassoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Armenia
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/18/015396
academic.oup.com/gbe/article/8/4/1132/2574015/Localizing-Ashkenazic-Jews-to-Primeval-Villages-in
issuu.com/herosd/docs/dilanchian-family-tree
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.717.1899&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mesopotamian probably
they are closest genetically to iraqis

No, not really.

They are intermediate between Assyrians and Georgians.

assyrians are Mesopotamian, and cluster with other iraqis
i suppose they do deviate to Georgians somewhat but they are closest to Mesopotamian
(and Georgians and general Iranics are really close to Mesopotamian too when compared to humans in general)

They are related to greeks

damn she's hot. porked a fatty with huge tits and round ass while a go, she had almost the same face and weird surname. she might've been armenian.

t. polack

they're german

bump

>iranians are closer to georgians than armenians despite only bordering the latter

What gives?

on pic are Georgian laz not proper Georgians
proper Georgians are off map to the right i assume
honestly i wouldn't know the answer i know next to nothing on laz people's history

but my uneducated guess is that Armenians drove them off to Georgia during the formation of Armenia some 100 years ago

A big part of Irans population is descended from georgian and circassian captives,slaves,soldiers,artisans and refugees.

An Armenian is a Jew that chased a coin into a Church.

Well, you see OP, sometimes two Armenians are alone together when they're very drunk. So one of them sticks his peeper into the other's shot hole, and a couple of weeks later, he or she will take a colossal dump. A little baby Armenian will crawl out of the shitpile.

t. urk

Genetics tests show that them to be nigh-identical to Turkish people, whose own blood is mostly native to Anatolia.

t. Arm*nian

their language is indo-european, probably most closely related to greek but heavily influenced by contact with iranian languages.

armenian nationalists claim urartian heritage but who even knows honestly

Why do they wear the mask?

Was she tight? I heard fat chicks are tighter than skinny. Is it true?

First Christians.
Yerevan is older than Rome by 30 years.

Pretty sure Rome is older than "Rome" by a few decades. The founding date has historicity, but it's hardly gospel.

Are you retarded?

Lol and we have another
Isnt rome from the 700s BC?

Native ethnic Iranians have always clustered very closely to Caucasus peoples. But northern Iranians in particular are very close to Georgians due to the Safavaids, Afrashids, and Qajars routinely forcibly moving large numbers of Georgians and Circassians from the Caucasus to places to Iran.

Also always filter and ignore Dominican's posts.

Every mention of Armenia and roaches come crawling out

Still butthurt?
Get over it

I mean they can win all those battles, but they still got genocided, and then Atatürk slaughtered more of them and people still call him a forward-thinking hero.

>have massive army
>against small minority
>still get btfo regularly

t*rk scum eternal

>last major war involving Caucasus and Iranians had the roach and its Azerbaijani kin get blown out by Iran and Armenia

white subhumans... they'll never learn, will they?
real map
this is a retarded (F) map probably made by an (F) person

These are two popular national heroes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardan_Mamikonian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_of_Sassoun

Gypsy-tier

Not kidding. The most despicable people I ever knew were Armenians.

t. urk

Why is she so hot Veeky Forums?

There was a fool earlier stating Assyrians are Armenians who moved south.

probably confused with Arameans

no.

bump

Armenian history is relatively new , assyrians predate them by a lot
but they are genetically really close

> What's their origin?
Scat

>armenians are the koreans version of eastern Europe

Which one?

Because she's Armenian :)

*despite

FTFY

Probably referring to the the Nagorno-Karabakh War. Azerbaijanis being so stupid that the then president of Azerbaijan intentionally trying to get northern Iranian Azerbaijan to "secede" from Iran and join with Azerbaijan only pissed off both native Iranian Azeris and Persians heavily and isolated them from support from Iran completely. Which is one of the very major reasons why the Iranians gave the Armenians military and economic aid.

WE WUZ DA REAL ARYANZ IN ARMENIA DAS RITE

t. urk

Georgian actually

t. Erodgan

t. Armenian diaspoora

>armenians are the koreans version of eastern Europe

>t. Armenian
I'm actually mixed Dutch, Scottish, English, and Persian.

They come from a tribe of Jews that followed a rolling shekel into an Orthodox Church.

A tribe of jews who live in the mountains of the Caucasus and thousands of miles from the Levant and speak an Indo-European language? What a TWIST!

> I'm actually mixed Dutch, Scottish, English, and Persian.

Beat me to it

Wrong Anglo country too, Turk.

>America
>Anglo

Armenia is believed to be the extent of ancient Ashkenaz

>Around 2500 BCE, Jewish families were deported into Armenia and settled in Artashat, Vaghasabat, Yervandashat, Sarehavan, Sarisat, Van, and Nakhichevan.Tournebize holds that the Assyrians deported Jews directly to Armenia, and not to the Khabur valley.Aslan mentions that the Jews of Samaria were deported to Armenia.
>conquest of Armenian King Tigranes the Great (95–55 BCE), brought with him 10,000 Jewish captives to the ancient Kingdom of Armenia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Armenia

>Ancient Armenians
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/18/015396
>Royal House of Georgia and Armenia
the Bagrationi dynasty traced their descent to the Jewish king and prophet David and came from Palestine around 530 AD. Tradition has it that of seven refugee brothers of the Davidic line, three of them settled in Armenia and the other four arrived in Kartli (also known as Iberia), where they intermarried with the local ruling houses and acquired some lands in hereditary possession. One of the four brothers, Guaram, founded a line subsequently called Bagrationi after his son Bagrat

Localizing Ashkenazic Jews to Primeval Villages in the Ancient ArmIranian Lands of Ashkenaz
academic.oup.com/gbe/article/8/4/1132/2574015/Localizing-Ashkenazic-Jews-to-Primeval-Villages-in

how come there's literally no jews in armenia then? there's never been any big expulsion or pogrom in Armenia either.

Still wrong country, T*rk.

>US
>not Anglo
???

who says there arent? with names lke avramyan, Adamian, Davidian, Danielian, Gabrielyan, Safaryan, Arakelyan, Mikaelyan...

they just practice a different jewish cult now

Modern Armenians are literally subhuman-tier

hottest armenian

>writing in a bright yellow ever

It boggles my mind how the Armenians never disappeared as a people despite being surrounded by larger and more powerful neighbors. Not to mention all those Turkics and Mongols running around.

t. urk

I have my family tree that goes back really far I cant read in Armenian but here it is regardless. \issuu.com/herosd/docs/dilanchian-family-tree

my mom has one too but their last name got Ellis is-landed to sound Persian when they emigrated there.

Half-Persian here, I always wondered why Armenians and Iranians both shared -"ian" suffixes in their surnames.

no idea, i know icelanders have -son at the end of their last names,indicateing their fathers name, but i dont think its related to that

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.717.1899&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Pages 5-6 may be of interest to you.

>David
>Sassoun
So a Jew?

i'd fuck her

You see, when a man loves a woman very much he makes a special kind of pee inside her vagina and, if both of them are Armenian, 9 months later a little Armenian comes out.

Hope this helps!

No, Armenians reproduce from anal sex, not vaginal. We had this upthread.

Very funny you fuckface. Armenians come from puke cum caused by deepthroat

>>Around 2500 BCE, Jewish families were deported into Armenia
Okay.
So these pre Abrahamic Jews were...
Never mind.
>pic related

The bacteria on the roach itself