ARK General

ark.io

updates:
>ATH was reached today at 122k Sats
>ACES is 98% complete

>biz_classic delegate is changing soon, read more here to vote on the change: medium.com/@biz_classic/voting-period-for-upcoming-changes-25ace99890ac

How high we going tonight lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/FRq1O
youtu.be/7AUGpmcp9rk
warosu.org/biz/thread/2551149
warosu.org/biz/thread/2557721
warosu.org/biz/thread/2575153
warosu.org/biz/thread/2595161
warosu.org/biz/thread/2677215
warosu.org/biz/thread/2713906
warosu.org/biz/thread/2784339
warosu.org/biz/thread/2842312
warosu.org/biz/thread/3062224
warosu.org/biz/thread/3119126
warosu.org/biz/thread/3405523
youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I bought more... such is life as a minwage cuck

I must repent, I am a sinner. Is there room on the Ark for a sinner?

the ark welcomes everyone that has seen the light my son

this is giving me heart palpitations

arklets can share in the glory of the New World too, user

Is there any reason not to get a daily payout? I dont have enough Ark for tax rate to show up in the calculator

>ark is high
>bitcoin is low
>thanks to this ark has little value
FUCK

Some purchases are unforgivable, if you ever bought DGB or NEO at $50, then there is no room.

1 ark = 1 ark

vid.me/FRq1O

Transaction fees

shit lol, can someone get Tyrone saying this?

b-but muh usd

wish I ARKed my entire stack

>mfw when I first started browsing Veeky Forums, I would see DGB shilled everywhere and thought I should get in but something in me told me to stay away.

I almost became a Digimarine. Thankfully my gut feelings were right about that and about going all in with ARK.

Beautiful.

It'd odd because ark has pretty consistent shill threads on Veeky Forums and it's been a solid investment for several months now.

Most things on Veeky Forums are pump and dumps that are right on the verge of collapsing by the time they get shilled here.

it's also FUDed into oblivion, which convinced me to go all in on it

youtu.be/7AUGpmcp9rk

We have our own delegate keeping everyone holding onto their stack and staking instead of panic selling.

biz_classic forever

What convinced me was reading the whitepaper and roadmap. They have lots of goals for sure, but their main focus seems to be getting the mainstream aka normies into crypto. If they can truly connect all blockchains with ease as ACES seems to be showing then I truly believe this is the next step in crypto. Not to mention their plan to having and NFC/chip device to pay for stuff. If you can use smartbridges to pay in other currencies with ARK, this really will be revolutionary for cryptos.

This is it boys!! We're passing NEO in volume NOW!!!

How does the biz delegate payout?

NOOOOOOOO

Next up OMG. Time for ARK to be #1 Volume!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How do you think this guy feels right now? Do you think he held?

warosu.org/biz/thread/2551149
warosu.org/biz/thread/2557721
warosu.org/biz/thread/2575153
warosu.org/biz/thread/2595161
warosu.org/biz/thread/2677215
warosu.org/biz/thread/2713906
warosu.org/biz/thread/2784339
warosu.org/biz/thread/2842312
warosu.org/biz/thread/3062224
warosu.org/biz/thread/3119126
warosu.org/biz/thread/3405523

>tfw

Neat!

100BTC BUY WALL

>Reminder: Minimum payouts have been increased to 1.1 Ark until the new Ark Core update that will reduce transaction fees across the board

So is the calculator pointless right now?

I believe we will be overtaking OMG too in volume. This is another fly upwards!

this, ark is /ourcoin/ and we are taking over the world with it.

oh lawd

just put my life savings in this hope i get some gains

oh lordy, lordy lordy

JOIN THE ARKKK

Now that's a sell sign if I ever saw one, holy shit looks like whales are trying to exit the market

That buy wall is forcing this up hard. It's almost so large that I suspect it's a pump and dump.

>tfw 100 arklet

Don't you mean whales entering? e.g. buying in

you all crack me up wiĆ¾h this ark memeing shitcoin.
just bought 100k

the one time this meme could actually be fucking true

you wont regret it.

Nobody buys in with a massive fucking wall. It's attempts by whales to get the price to go up as they sell off

Well they already wasted 10BTC trying and failing to do so

WE SHALL RID THE WORLD OF SHITCOINS SUCH AS BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM. ARK-KK MASTERRACE!

It's being chewed down and not removed. So, your theory fails.

This is BTC holders trying to get out of the freefall and into a raising alt.

>They're not realising this is just reverse psychology, the whale knows that you think you know what his plan is. In reality he just wants to buy Ark from you smart asses that think you're one step ahead of the market. Then he will stake it for a nice passive income.

Yeah exactly, plus if you wanted to pump it you would do it at graduated prices to build the hype.

100 BUY WALL

damn this scrambled my almonds

I'm getting ready just in case

Nocoiner here, I'm gonna be buying $5000 worth of BTC on coinbase next week, how hard will it be to transfer from there to ARK?

Brainlet here
I transfered the bitcoin to my blockchain wallet and then I transfered to bittrex.

I wonder if I could have skipped the middleman...

not hard, but, only if your soul is true and pure for the journey you ark about to take

You could have. You can go straight from coinbase to bittrex.

doesnt coinbase fuck you if you go straight to an exchange wallet? I read that on here somewhere

1400 BTC til we overtake OMG in volume. ARK! ARK! ARK! ARK! ARK!

I fucked up and sold 2000 of my Ark at $3 and put it into Bitcoin.

Do I have a chance at redemption?

Currently on vacation and don't have access to my wallet, I have a few questions.

How long do I have to vote?
Will this fuck over my grandfather status?
How long do I have before the new taxing system becomes implemented?

I can't use bittrex. They require proof of residence and I got literally nothing I could use for that.

Do they? I never had to do that when I used Bittrex, hell they didn't even have any personally identifying information until they refused a withdrawal of mine because of some daily cap.

I might've confused bittrex with bitstamp. My apologies. I'll check out bittrex now.

>>thanks to this ark has little value
It increased in price by 0.3 USD during the dip.

when BTC picks up, surely it'd drop in satoshi
I'm buying BTC as we speak but not sure whether to plunge it into ARK immediately
already have around 500 of those
what would user advise?

>making large purchases on coinbase
Coinbase should only used for

help i messed up

What else can you use?

Pretty much every exchange is shady as fuck

gemini? I don't know what your best bang for burger buck is
for a yuropoor like me it's kraken provided the verification is already done

This is why biz_classic is the best and safest delegate. We are literally unstoppable.

biz_classic is as comfy like user's grandma's lunch

youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA

Finally dropping. Maybe it will join the bloodbath along side the other cryptos

BUY WALL SURVIVAL

can somebody please explain how to join the biz classic delegate, i just bought some ark on bittrex and will put them in my desktop wallet and what do i do then?

oh shit bittrex doesn't allow direct purchase of BTC with real money, you need to have some BTC in the first place to start trading
and now has discouraged me from using coinbase, goddammit

I've used coinbase without problems, I've also used gemini without problems. My friend used a BTC ATM without problems. Many are good go tos.

>BTC ATM
don't those jew you real hard on the price %-wise?

If I buy more Ark and send it to my wallet, is that reflected in my stake on biz_classic?

Yeah, they take 8-10% I think

No. It'll get wiped.

yes

Yes

lol

I agree. It's a masterful play against you weak handed fags.

yes, you vote only once and any later changes in balance reflect on your stake immediately

Well I have added Ark to my wallet since I've joined a while ago and I still get my payouts. I am just curious if I am missing out on extra Ark. So, I'm not sure what you mean by "wiped"

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

HOLD ME BROS

He's just being a cunt

Yeah, but you don't have to wait a week or 2 for verification of your payment. That is unless you buy with cards on Coinbase.

it'll come back. just like my exwife

Yeah I figured. But does anyone know?

What is aces? Ark is my largest hodl and i dont even know what it is haha

STOP SELLING
STOP SELLING

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??

YOU TOLD ME THE ARK WILL SAVE ME

WHY ARE YOU ALL GOING OFF COME BACK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

chillax bro. just some pseudo-believers jumping off the ship. they will drown in the tide of sin before we ascend for the heavens

I hope you guys took advantage of the ups and downs that happened today and did some daytrading.

Just buy some more senpai