Ethereum or Bitcoin?

What would be the wiser investment and has the most potential?

ETH has good news incoming this month (devcon, metropolis)
BTC don't

I'm going to invest 300 at first, should I put it all in ethereum then?

Bitcoin, it is the flagship of crypto and the only way to invest in alts.

ETH is the future and the only way to invest in those sweet 10x ico's

What's that running app?

Both aren't bad, but if I ahd to pick I'd go ETH. Metropolis update coming soon will generate huge hype.

BTC is trash. I fucking hate it takes everything down with it. It has no practical use and is being severely outpaced by other tech.

However, even though ETH is revolutionary and has a lot of future potential, its price is pretty arbitrary. Even Vitalik believes that the market price is too high for something like ETH. I don't know if it'll be most profitable.

Honestly, go all in OMG. Great prices right now.

coinbase

no i mean literally, the app you have in the background, a girl running

Litecoin

kek

oh it's just S Health, it's a calorie counter and pedometer and a bunch of other health stuff

>Pedometer
(͡o‿O͡)

Etherium actually uses the computers doing all the hashes to accomplish something, right? Seems better than just burning electricity for no reason.

>pedometer

>pedo

Brainlet here... Is it better to buy ETH with fiat or BTC?

100% ETH OP.

I love BTC but moving it around is expensive as fuck and much slower. If your purpose is to buy alts 100% go ETH if the alt you want has an ETH pairing. You can always take profits in BTC if it has a BTC pair. ETH has big news coming and it has certain advantages such as Etherdelta to get coins earlier than exchanges and of course ICOs themselves

Also smart contracts are amazing

I think there may legitimately be a flippening but that it'll happen ten years down the road. I'm planning on selling my ETH at 400+ for BTC after Byzantium is in full effect during the second week of october and just holding BTC until 2020.

This'll be my first time buying crypto. Should I give it a few days before buying a few grand worth or should I go now?

ETH hands-down.

Metropolis is activating soon, which further improves Ethereum, and now that there's extreme FUD on Bitcoin (I know it's FUD in the market in general, but most people associate it with Bitcoin in particular) they will look for alternatives, ETH being the next viable alternative. It also has the advantage of not just being a store of value, but also being a digital asset. It's also much faster and much cheaper to send it to an address.

Don't fuck with ICOs unless you know what the fuck you are doing.