China Prices right now

its 6:30 am in china right now so they didn't all wake up yet but they are dumping hard already:

Bitcoin: $2,850
ETH: $200
LTC: $40

who cares retard?

buy and hold

everyone knows China has a corrupt ass government. once they shut down exchanges they will open just 1 exchange that is ran and controlled by the Chinese govt. and the Chinese people will have to buy through them.

They want as much control over it as possible, its the fucking chinese, they always manipulate markets. To gain control.They've been doing it for years.

Just buy and hold and don't get scared.

i made $4k today so far by buying and selling, why would i hold and lose money? i leave that for the retards of biz

buy and hold in a ponzi scheme
OUCH!

but i want to buy more at the lowest possible price

btc price last week was always $500 lower, pajeet

How did you do this if the price dropping constantly?

you're the one who sounds scared senpai

why would people that are down want to sell and lose money? its a long term investment.

You are probably short and i understand that you want people to sell, but for most that aren't actively trading, its best to just hold.

you rather hold a piece of paper that more of gets printed daily where supply and demand will take effect and inflation will kill your buying power?
go ahead

gdax is a scam.... china gets dirtcheap coins

bitcoin:$3330
eth:$232.50
ltc:47.50

you must not have been in the financial market long. China always does this shit.

day trading, it isnt always constantly down. it was at 3200 then up to 3450 then down to 3300. just have to time the buys and sells right and u make profit, i love high volatility easy day trading

Why would chinks dump all their coins because of a 4 month hold?
You didn't fall for the fake news FUD did you user?

Any tips? Increased my IOTA wallet by 20% doing this for the past few days.

Look up tether.

>you only lose money if you sell
That's a meme.Sometimes it's good to cut losses.

GOOD THING I'M NOT IN CHINA

You buy low and wait for the rebound.

Personally I'm ecstatic.

They're buying the dip were saved

I prefer to cost average downwards.

Never sold a bag for a loss, up by thousands. Works for me.

its a long term investment. Why are you looking at the day to day swings? this is the time to buy more if anything.

I was trying to stop daytrading and just left my crypto alone. This along with Hurricane Irma fucking up my power left me in the dark.

Now i come back and hear china is banning BTC.
Is this fucking real? are they trying to make sure everyone uses NEO or something?

WTF is going on?

>wishful thinking

How do you find out the prices in China?