Should I Just Go All-In on BTC?

I'm thinking about just emptying about half my bank account into bitcoin on coinbase right now. Its a sure thing right Veeky Forums? In a few months I should have at least 50%, r-right?

blood in the streets

greedy when others fearful

BTFD

etc etc

But why doesn't everyone do this? It seems too good to be true.

50/50 btc and eth

because its terrifying and stressful you fucking autist

too early to get in, it'll probably go below $3k and even then it's stupid to put 100% into a single commodity

If you can hold for a year minimum, you're good. Buy senpai

people are scared, dumbass
if you had more than 50$ you would know fear
but yeah it wouldn't be a terrible idea to do it right now.

Pulled the trigger. And it was a lot more than $50 you fucks. I've weighed it. I don't need the money urgently, I can afford to lose it, and I can wait months even years if need be.

Good luck! wish I had your balls

you are gonna make it

You're gonna make it. We're all gonna make it brahs

Smart man... now buy a Trezor.

I did this but at $4600 after buying small amounts at $3200....

I would have told you to wait one more day. I think there may be a bull trap followed by another sell-off for one more leg down to 2900 or so. But we'll see.

We'll make it. It might not be tomorrow, next month or next year, but we'll make it.

You will still 3x your investment in less than 3 years. Invest in some promising alts and you too can become a millionaire.

You're probably right but fuck it. Scrutinizing every move just to buy 100-200$ lower is just more stress I don't need in my life. This is a massive dip. Almost a second chance for a lot of us.

Thank you user. Still feels bretty bad right now but I don't plan on selling for at least a year.

Yeah, you're gonna get your free money either way, man. Welcome aboard.

Because nobody knows where the fucking floor is.

For all we know it could plummet to $600 and stay there, as normies become attracted to a better alternative.

basically.

I bought in at 3k aud. then a couple months later it was worth over 6k usd.

>tfw didn't get into btc sooner
>tfw saw btc 3 years ago but was too retarded to understand so walked away

At least wait 5 fucking hours until EU investment banks open. I know my IB will dump it all because of its instability.

I have no doubts that BTC will rise again, the only question is how low will it go before it does.