M-MAKE IT STOP

M-MAKE IT STOP

Pic related, bought @ $275 yesterday, $225 now REEEEEEE

sell now, buy back sub 200 tomorrow. It's that fucking simple user.

It'll be 400 again on oct 10th

Then sell at 150 and buy back at 100, it's so easy a caveman could do it

I know about metropolis but im thinking its better to put that cheap eth in omg or some other coin that will moon higher than eth, whatcha think gaiz?

it's already priced in
metropolis will be a small pump that will be dumped into immediately

Buy more and average out your cost at 250.

Believe me OP I bought 500 worth at 290 and I'll be buying more once it goes lower

mmm I cant buy more, bought lile $5k yesterday, already down $1k, so thats not an option atm.

Made this

I'm selling my ETH for BTC after the metropolis gains are made. ETH will go to the moon one day, but not before BTC. I bought 5 ETH when I first got into crypto simply because it was the only alt anywhere near BTC. I didn't seriously research it until after I bought it. Currently 1 ETH is worth about .07 BTC. That ratio is only going to get worse over the next five years as BTC skyrockets to 100k+. I'm graduating from grad school in 2020 and I want to have enough money to be debt free as soon as I do. I don't think ETH will be where BTC was a month ago until 2025. 99% of normies have never heard of it. The only reason it's worth hundreds is because corporations are investing in it.

ive been sitting on my hands with 4 eth for sale at 370 since laborday weekend.
do you think it will happen?

It will definitely moon in late September/early October due to nothing other than optimism. I don't know how long the moon will last, but it will happen nonetheless. It'll easily be over 400. I personally have no problem selling all my ETH for BTC in October and buying back into it at $1k 2-3 years from now.

I hope you are the one that made a smug post about buying yesterday acting like you were the smartest trader ever.
ETH is still over valued, it still hasn't found a floor, I have been saying this for months.

>ETH is overvalued
No shit. How many people know that, though?

Ethereum is on its way from Third Inning to Home Base. It sure must suck to have bought ETH on the ATH of the Third Inning, but you just gotta have strong hands to run this baby home. Actual adoption of the technology will make ETH a fucking homerun. It will 3x at least (in satoshi not $) when that happens and max... who the fuck knows?

But to think the ETH party is over, and we are all going back into our basements to geek out over programmable money and distributed databases, is so very pessimistic and short-sided you almost deserve to sell at a loss.

What the fuck is Metropolis
Please redpill Me, I want money too.

Lad, your retarded. Crypto is a bag, and now that China, Japan, and South Korea have already been saturated, that are not many people left to pass on the bag. Enjoy being stuck with that shit

>bought @ $275 yesterday

you did this to your self - you deserve it

enjoy holding those bags.. I let go at around 260usd months ago (bought in at 20usd hype time)

OMG and GNT will add their combined value directly to ETH.

>Enjoy being stuck with that shit
I won't be stuck with it. I'm selling on October 15th at the latest. ETH is a bag and will be for the next three years. BTC is not.

eth has actual uses
what does btc have other than a broken blockchain, $15 fees and 8 hour transaction times?

>what does btc have other than a broken blockchain, $15 fees and 8 hour transaction times?
Name recognition. In ten years, the flipping will probably happen. You have to understand, though, that the value of cryptocurrencies is tied to the number of transactions they make (i.e. the number of people that will buy and transact with it). Most people who have heard of Bitcoin have never heard of the term "cryptocurrency."

Dont forget to sell low OP

This was meant for you

>name recognition
as does eth and ltc. and now with normiebase selling eth and ltc,... btc doesnt really retain that does it

I bought at $380

Unironically bought in at $330, $300, $230. Even though I bought high I'm glad I didn't just dump my $5000 into the market at $330 like I wanted to. I'll be adding $500 every week. I planned on holding ETH, OMG, IOTA, and ARK until 2019 anyway so I could careless about this day to day shit.

I still don't get how an infinitely inflationary coin is expected to increase in value over time

Time to be a man and start buying more. Either invest in the idea or don't.

smart

fuck you and your ETH bandwagon

ETH has been extremely volatile for the past 2 months at least. It's not worth worrying about yet. As long as you weren't investing money you didn't have, you'll be fine and at the very least break even in a month or two.

HIJO DE PUTA MALPARIDO!