$2 million missing from bitdice ICO?

So I just checked the bitdice ico website and it says the ICO has completed but the total raised is $8,565,762.00? I swear I thought it was $10 million a day ago? Where did the other $2 million go?

Maybe because the price of eth tanked? That or someone's pocket

Uh oh....we just got scammed...

it's because bitcoin eth and everything else tanked

The prices of all the coins that could be used have been tanking for two days straight you stupid fucking cucks

This is good, it means we get more tokens

you sure? their minimum was $10 million

>it means we get more tokens
No, it doesn't.

yes im shure, the bitcoin price wasn't updated instantly

It does in the sense that the calculation of the price x/100000000 results in the holder getting more tokens for each dollar they put in if x is smaller for FUCKS SAKE

lmao

I'll use smaller numbers

10/100 = $0.1 a token

8/100 = $0.08 a token

If you put in $10, which one gives you more tokens?

Oh shit i forgot...

Yea its true, we get more tokens the smaller the funds raised

WE LAMBO BABY....(even though i only put 2.79 eth......)

it was 11.5 mil right before the ICO closed

I suspect what has happened is the contributions were calculated at the price at time of contribution, then the total amount was worked out using the current price.

We better not get fucking jewed.

They fixed the token supply though.

I really hope they don't end up pulling the plug refunding everything

Holy shit.

They basically fucked every one who contributed before the big crash.
Your argument only makes sense for those who contributed after the crash. But I doubt you meant it like that, you're just retarded.

I started to worry a few days ago when the market started to tank but the ico contributions kept going up.

I hope we get our tokens... this bear market might fuck us in more ways than one though.

doesn't fill me with confidence when they can't even get their ico 'amount raised' correct...

I literally put in more eth 30 mins before close and it was at 11.5 mil.

fucking JUST

OOOOH OK

I think i kno wat happened

Wat happens during ICOs is that at a certain point, the value of btc/eth is locked in and you get tokens that correspond to the locked in value

So, though they should have made it more clear, bitdice locked in btc/eth value AFTER ico ended

Lets assume only Bitcoins are spent for simplicity.

$8,745,635 raised and 3325$ for 1 bitcoin would be 2630 Bitcoins.
Lets say they have 1.000.000 Tokens, again for simplicity.
Then for 1 btc invested you get 380.22 Tokens.

Now lets say bitcoin is worth double, then:
$17,491,270 raised and 6650$ for 1 bitcoin would be 2630 Bitcoins.
Lets say they have 1.000.000 Tokens, again for simplicity.
Then for 1 btc invested you get 380.22 Tokens.

No matter how much your btc are worth you will get the same amount of tokens.

why does it feel like i got goldstein'd from buying this piece of shit?

you stupid cunt.
1 eth then = 1 eth now
it was always based on the USD value at the close of the ICO.
If the market went up the opposite would have happened.
do you really think they were converting each contribution to USD at the time it was contributed?
either way - less contributed = more tokens per $.
fuck me. you are one stupid brainlet cunt.

Nah not in this case. In blackmoons ico, value was locked in after this months firsr crash. So whoever put in during the presale got less. Its just the nature of the volatlity of the market.

It's more complicated than that.

But you could, for example, have spent LTC at the beginning of the ICO, before it went up a fuckton

Exit 142
Broome Road

But they haven't converted the coins to USD the moment you gave them to them, they holded the coins until the end that why the price is swinging so crazy, ask alex in the slack.

YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED

hahahaha, no its because the market just lost like 40% in 2 days

>they should have made it more clear

did you even bother to read the fucking offer you dumb cunt? it was made clear.

this is the kind of shit braindead faggots who need to be spoonfed always say. how the fuck does any company know what specific information is relevent to you?

I used to work in insurance. cunts crash their car and don't get a hire car:
>oh why not
because you didnt pay for that option
>oh, well that should have been made more clear when i signed up

FUCKING REE

If you're going to enter a contract, read it you stupid fuck.

I know.

All that means is that the first line "lets assume only Bitcoins are spent for simplicity" is oversimplifying to the point of having downs

you are a gay nigger

I sent these fuckers .7 btc, they're shady af, kind of regret it now, hope i dont get jewed.

What did you call me you fucking bitch?

>why isn't my $10,000 watch covered for loss oustie the home
because it's not in policy document you retard
>oh that should hvae been made more clear

>why do i have to pay for carry on baggage over 23kg
because 23kg is the limit
>oh that should have been made more clear

you are the reason warning labels exist.

I guess in a sense.. we all got scammed, huh user?

You missed the point, you stupid idiot. If I spent $1 worth of crypto one week ago then I spent $1. It doesn't matter what their ratio is, it matters what I actually paid for it. made either a trivial statement or a false one, so I assumed the latter.

Wtf chill out man lol

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE OFFER DUMB CUNT

>tfw I gave up 1000 ark to go into this

So it seems like in the current market, the only option to make any money off this would be to hold it at least until the first dividend. Does that sound about right?

The calculation of the price that BitDice use is done in fucking dollars. You could have bought with Litecoin at the beginning of the ICO and still have a higher dollar value in the ICO than someone who bought with the same initial dollar layout now. Plus you get 15% bonus or whatever it was.

The crash isn't what you think it is.

for people crying please use common sense
if they would convert all crypto to usd as soon as it was received, if they ever had to refund for some reason its too fucking risky.

i dont really care anyway. i only put in coins i would have otherwise held. plus those 15% and 10% bonuses are gonna help offset to loss of the btc and eth i put in

either way your tokens are gonna get more gains than the big three bouncing back

Huh? That's no argument for your stupidity. You failed to see what I was talking about even though it should have been obvious.
I knew that this was going to happen and that's why I bought my ETH close to the end.

I just hope things are bouncing back by the 22nd....