Just got this on my facebook wall...

Just got this on my facebook wall, "Anonymous releases new software to brake the stock market and make everone rich" Seems legit

Other urls found in this thread:

iamanonymous.com/fraud-using-anonymous-name/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MGTI???

You should get your breaks checked you illiterate swine.

let's get rich guys

nuthing personel
kiid

when am I getting my check?

>everyone is a millionaire
>loaf of bread costs $1000

thanks Anonymous

>Give us your name and email and we'll just send you $1000 a day.
>That's literally it
What the fuck lol?

what kind of con are they running?

sounds like a scam

Also
>$1000 a day
>$365,000 salary
>"rich"
fucking poorfags

How the fuck have normies not figured out that Anonymous isn't a real thing yet

"binary stock trading"
"know what's gonna happen thanks to strong infrastructure"

This is a ploy to discredit the hacker known as Veeky Forums.

>Divide world's stocks evenly
>Everyone gets $10

WE'RE RICH!

Oh shit, I didn't know Rockefeller died.

was this done in retaliation for anti crypto FUD?

So, do normalfags actually believe Anonymous is a thing? Like a secret inner-circle of mysterious super-hackers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

iamanonymous.com/fraud-using-anonymous-name/

>[

amongst maybe instead of among?

only accurate thing mentioned in that article

>make the world rich
>inflation makes everyone poor again

Economics needs to be taught at an earlier age

im anonamous an u dont talk shit if u ever see my face to face. i will crash ur computer with a overload.

remember me when u no u fucked up. we are legion. expect us.

Goddamn that is so cringy fucking hell I wish they'd just get a job and actually contribute to society

>over 5000
>not "over 9000"
I'm absolutely sickened by the state of """""""anonymous""""""""""""""" nowadays.

It's just CIA sockpuppeting at this point, right?

Once they have enough email addresses they begin.

Say 10,000 people sign up. They pick a stock and email 5,000 people telling them it will go up tomorrow and 5,000 it will go down. If it goes up then they discard the 5,000 they told it would go down. Then they repeat with half again. Each day discarding the half that got info which turned out false.

After a few days the people left will have received emails every day which seem, from their end, to have correctly picked future stock prices.

At this point as the poor sucker starts bragging at work and planning the colour of their Ferrari, they will be asked to donate or pay for something to the person running the email scam.

That's basically the idea.

but you're anonymous, look at your name?

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

economics is economics, they where never rich in the first place

That meme was never funny.

Damn, those fuckers. Ive heard some scam like this before but forgot, thanks for the heads up

Nobody actually read it lol. Fuck Veeky Forums is only marginally less retarded than Facebook.

It's some scammer pajeets using the elusive "Anonymous" name to get people to send them money in return for "hacking the stock market".

Dumb fucking cunts.

Reminder than Anonymous is a honeypot.