I need some advice

I need some advice.

Should I go to college (not an american) and learn a shitty degree, or should I start saving my money and use the time to learn investment on crypto.

With college I may be able to fuck teens, but with crypto I may be able to become rich and fuck both teens and milfs.

man, you arent getting honestly rich in crypto unless you have been here since 2011 or longer like me. uni is fun. go learn shit that interests you and bang some tarts. university was great fun. dont believe the morons here saying its just ((((THEM)))) trying to brainwash you.

you don't need to be in uni to fuck teens you just need tinder (and if you don't get laid on tinder you won't get laid in uni)

not true, screencap and come back to this in 2020 when crypto is in the trillion market cap

I don't even see how this is a question. You said you get teens AND milfs with crypto. Obviously the better choice.

go to college you dont lose anything by not going, the experience alone is worth the fiat negative

I'm working, fuckin with crypto, and going to college. College is by far my favorite

what country?
Why would going to college fuck with your crypto?
Just take out loans to pay for stuff while in college. Pay them off afterwards with your crypto gains.

Well depends, do you live in a third world shithole? If you live in the US/third world shithole in most cases it's better not to go to college, it's way too expensive and will put you in debt for very long.

Otherwise if you live in a real first world country take advantage of quasi-free college to get a good STEM/law degree while trading crypto on the side. That's the goal

dont listen toread my post and take with what you will from my personal experience:
1. dont go to college unless you have a strong business plan and several exit strategies. that means that you gotta find a field you know for sure you can do and be able to work hard enough to get a job in it or get hired and be ok with a few set backs in case shit gets rough. try a few skill trades like welding or electricity or go to a union and ask around. seriously. dont go to college half mast and expect get a job automagically, its not like that anymore.

2. you can invest in long term, not in crypto but in other shit, while earning wages. do your homework and go to an agency that can handle your investments or do it yourself. if you do it yourself, you learn much more over time.

3. cryptotrading is an emerging market that will see alot of bumps and other shit down the road. its nothing like stocks but has the face of it. if you get in it, be comfortable with losing money while gaining experience, but you gotta put in the effort of reading everything and learning. actual learning curve is
>2 weeks in navigating inside exchanges and GUI set up, reading terms of service, ect.
>4 weeks - 3 months to recognize basic patterns for consistent small gains.
>adaptation and patience yields consistent gains. everyone works differently tho.

point is: dont think in binary terms. dont go to college just because everyone else is doing it and dont make haste decisions based on current emotional outbursts in deciding spending a shit ton of money on a basket.

besides the college experience can be had for cheap: buy coke and get a hooker.

alot of people want to be rockstars just for that and dont realize they too can party like one with their wages:
>coke is like 50-100
>hooker is like 250 or up

wrong

get a job OP. college will brainwash you

>step 1: go to college and have a decent job
>step 2: invest that money in crypto
>step 3: ?????
>step 4: profit

>brainwash
>as if its a band thing and Veeky Forums isnt.

milfs are gold

This, Crypto is going to be a 2 trillion dollar market..
If you invest 20k now, you'll be a millionare in 4 years.
Good luck op

Ultimately this, why is this too hard to figure out?

Is it the amount of brainlets here afraid to death of college or is it American colleges being too expensive for the poorfags here? This hatred of college is so fucking stupid I swear...

Having a college degree drastically increases your chances of being a successful person. People with college degree also make a great deal more of money than high-school diploma retards. Only low-IQ brainlets avoid college because of (((muh jooz))). In all honesty I didn't even get the college "experience" (getting laid, parties, sport clubs etc) but it was good regardless. Plus did a supermarket job on the side to save money which I eventually put in crypto. Everything went right.

I'm not going to learn a skill in college.

I want to go to college to meet girls desu

dunno.

ive got a "friend" (dont really wanna call him one hes an asshole) who has a bachelors of science in history. still serving tables and has resorted to selling other peoples weed on the side.

join a few clubs somewhere, get a job at a restaurant where young people work at and wait a year to mingle in and get invited to parties.

really getting a job at a place where young people work frequently at is the only option. it will take a while to mingle and get people comfortable enough for you to hang out with them, there you'll meet other people. you can invest your earnings in stocks or crypto or whatever.

Don't get a meme degree like history.

how bout anime cons?

Then you will never make it. You are like a poster on Veeky Forums that works out for girls.

College is only useful if you want to go into engineering, medicine or law. Everything else is useless. Muh BA in sociology or Political Science won't get you far in today's job market.

There was a study that showed only 28% of college graduates are employed in a career related to their degree

why do you think crypto is the only way to make money in this game? why cant you learn this shit and something useful at uni so incase you fall flat on your face you have a backup plan that doesnt suck? Why are you a fucking retarded shit?

READ AND READ WELL MY BOY.

things do not happen instant or they do not happen instantly every time.
cold approaches work very few times unless you look the part or have a special something and if its the right time or a certain place.

youll have to become a regular at anime cons or work in one and mingle with the people. when you join a club IT WILL take time to get people to know you, it may take an hour or a few days or a week or a month.
but the longer you wait to put your self out there the more time it will take to be in a place where you like to be.

besides, most people dont go alone to anime cons. but i you choose that path, join and become a regular and be prepared to be disappointed until that time comes to pass where you know the other regulars.

but there are lots of options
1. work at a hooters type restaurant to be able to party with the hooter girls and workers at some point.

2. work at a strip club as a bartender to get to know the strippers and other shit

3. work at the mall to get to know the young crowd and party with them

the point is that you are doing an activity to bond with people and knowing whos the asshole or not. if anime cons allow you to do this without breaking your wallet, do so.