Fuck

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't jump out of the window of this Vegas apartment biz.

I thought I was finally going to be somebody. My life was finally looking good. Now I can't even afford a cheeseburger let alone this apartment, my cars, or the strippers.

Fuck you biz. You did this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/man-falls-to-death-after-standoff-atop-las-vegas-apartment-building/
reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-china-viabtc/viabtc-becomes-second-china-bitcoin-trading-platform-to-shut-down-idUSKCN1BQ0MG?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>one good reason
>the market will recover

At least live stream the jump faggot

because you need to set up a livestream first

do a flip

I can't think of one.

However I have a good idea where you live though!

You should at least wait a few years before killing yourself imo. I'm pretty sure the crypto market cap will reach the trillions one day. So you have a decent chance of making it.

Send your bags to my wallet before you hit the ground

Give me 1 OMG before you jump! I will use it to paint your face with oleum on canvas, leave your photo.

0xe111139bf19c41ca233DE7610d38c9898849C08B

nice larp

faggot

Before you jump, what app is that?

Do a backflip faggot.

Figured it out,

Do a double backflip faggot

>It's just coinmarketcap app if anyone wanted to know

Why should you not kill your self?

Don't kill yourself!

Why would you kill yourself!?

That's a stupid idea, bad bad idea!

I used to think of killing myself a lot of times too. Everyday my dad hits me and yells at me and my family is not very good. We have problems financially and my dad sits at home and watches youtube videos instead of works and my mom slaves away everyday. I always used to think of suicide. Then i came to understand life is not only about myself. life is not only about myself, we have end game. Aristotle says that most things have a telos, a final ultimate objective, one true goal.

We are supposed to help others. If you live in north america you have a very blessed life, you can make a living in capitalistic society and not only survive but thrive. Never kill yourself. Worry about others first then yourself and you will in the process be taken care of automatically. Best happiness derived from giving others happiness.

If you need someone to talk to who gone through tough times as well, talk to us in the +2200 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server. My name is Parson91. glad to talk to you, please be rational.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

op u still there? :(

You're a rare soul Parson91. I don't even trade cryptos - simply stick with securities on wallstreet. But your advice really reminded me of the opportunity we landed the astromninally rare chance of not only becoming aware of through acquiring the tools of reading and language, but by being so effective at them that we could see the potential of opportunities laid out for us waiting to be exploited. Thank you senpai : )

reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/man-falls-to-death-after-standoff-atop-las-vegas-apartment-building/

>reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/man-falls-to-death-after-standoff-atop-las-vegas-apartment-building/
OH FUCK /BIZ WHAT HAVE WE DONE

His time in flavortown was up.

I'm looking for the double steeple church in the photo on google maps for confirmation.

>Jamie Dimon: It's worse than tulip bulbs. It won't end well. Someone is going to get killed.
two days later
>Someone gets killed
It's over, I'm withdrawing completely.

I've been out for days.

Can anyone tell me the name of any of the buildings in the photo please.

No one even pointed out his trips ffs

>somehow managed to lose everything down to the cost of a cheeseburger during a 25 percent dip

I'm confused.

>White knight coming through!

What sexual faggot

Cryptofags that started trading this year are the worst people on the planet. Why should you help someone that sucks ass? Not only they are shit but they post to the internet for attention. WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET. Greedy pieces of shit, all of them.

Wonder if he did a flip lmao

No need to kills ourself over. Dip anyway, just buy the dip and be rich next week.

Obv larp, wish it were true tho.

Dont jump out of the window if you're white

But i encourage you to jump out of you're not white or jewish

>phone poster
JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP

How many fools will die because of this global crypto scam?

Don't you fools get it? The good people in the government and banks are protecting you from losing your money and yet, you chose to burn your precious money behind their backs. Don't say they never warned you. It's happening right in front of your eyes yet you chose to ignore it.

>jews
>white
You can take the sandnigger out of the desert, but you can't take the desert out of the sandnigger.

tfw no qt anime gf that likes to smoke and is permanently worried

give me your remaining shitcoins i will honor your memory

Wow
That was awesome.
Thank you.
You are a really good person.
I think OP is just kidding, but the things you said were so heart warming. I will have to screen cap your message so i will maybe come to talk, because you are a really great person

reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-china-viabtc/viabtc-becomes-second-china-bitcoin-trading-platform-to-shut-down-idUSKCN1BQ0MG?il=0
Another chink exchange seems to be closing

RIP BTC

an hero do it

Give me your shit before you become an ultimage faggot.