Why are manlets throughout history so evil and violent?

Why are manlets throughout history so evil and violent?

Inferiority complex

They're heroes in their own way, they killed a bunch of communists so they can't be all bad.

I've read that Mandela had used what we would consider "terrorist" actions to push forward with his political aims, is it true or is it just butthurt now Nazis who claim this?

>Morgan Freeman
>good

Good news about trump.

Mandela and Abe should be on the right.

mao was 5'11 tho

hes participated in a sabotage campaign that got him inprisoned for 27 years but only after the goverment stamped down on litterly any other form of protest

south africa is interesting in it shows how a rich competently led ultra authoritarian goverment can stay in power seemingly indefinitely so long as there is no outside influence (like sanctions)

Hitler did nothing wrong though?

I don't get this post

ha ha well memed my fellow /pol/bro XDD

>irony lost on him posting a Veeky Forums-tier thread

ey man dont be pointing fingers

He personally ordered bombings of government buildings. His organisation murdered people by placing tires full of petrol around people's necks and then setting them on fire.

> Stalin killed 40 million
I thought he led the commies not the nazis in ww2

Terrorist, freedom fighter, what's the difference?

How many americans died since America was created?
How many americans died because of free blacks?
How many south africans died because of the end of apartheid?

Lincoln managed to start the bloodiest war in American history
Washington didn't beat the greatest military power. France and Spain were far stronger than Britain. Washington only won because of the French and Spanish support.
Mandela ruined South Africa and blew up children

>Lincoln managed to start the bloodiest war in American history
>start

This fucking dixieboo revisionism I swear.

the outcome of the revolt?

Start was probably the wrong word but he didn't stop it from starting

>Lincoln managed to start the bloodiest war in American history

>Nelson Mandela
>half Khoisan
>tall by any means

How?

It's true but it also overlooks the whole disavowing violence thing that his entire life after prison was, the fatal mistake being not everyone could get over it like Mandela

Targets+political objective

>stalin
>40 million killed

This is what germanics believe

Literally nothing. A terrorist is just a freedom fighter who fights for something, or someone you don't like. A freedom fighter is just a terrorist who fights for something, or someone you like.

George Washington was a greedy traitour and a genocidal sociopath

>implying terrorists who fight for less freedom would still count as freedom fighters

A terrorist loses the war, a freedom fighter wins the war

>Washington won the American Revolution
If you read the contemporary documents, Britain started off by going easy on them, thinking this whole Revolution thing would blow over, and then when it became apparent that it wouldn't, they mobilized full force. Which is when the US rushed to involve the French.

It was less: "Can we win this war against those poorly armed revolutionaries?" and more: "Are the Thirteen Colonies worth another costly war with France?" Arguably, they made the wrong choice by not pursuing war and crushing the Franco-American alliance, but hey, that's history for you, the ultimate game of hindsight.

See: The War of 1812. The one where a fully committed and mobilized Britain kicked American ass until they decided to deal with Napoleon instead (oh hey, another evil manlet).

*drags on cigarette* *coughs*

but half of the evil violent people you posted are over 6'?

Lanklets are awful warriors.

The Romans were shorter than the people they conquered.
Alexander the Great was a short man.
Netherlands before the 20th century: famous as being short. Defeated the Spanish Empire.
Netherlands in the 20th century: known for being tall. Conquered in 4 days by Germany.

I'll kill your kids then win a Nobel Peace Prize and tell you to get over it.

See how you feel.

>hitler
>12 millions
In USSR alone more than 20 millions died because of Hitler

This is true. I know people will use the "le freedum fiter" defense, but it wasn't just that he bombed some buildings or assassinated government people or things like that. He tortured people and gave them deaths far beyond what was necessary. Look up what they would do with tires for one example.

Great cherrypicking.
Bin Laden was 6'4 and Gandhi was 5'4.

>lanklet threads
Back to blebbit

60 million

Manlets are hyper-aggressive and overcompensating

They never learn.

No one in the fifty years running up to the war did much to stop it. Just put it off.

Mandela didn't necklace people. Also the groups operated in cells that are pretty independent from each other and he was in jail for decades with jackshit contact with other outsiders outside the prison

Mandela when he operated did sabotage and deliberately got ads in the newspaper for people to avoid the locations

>Some of you guys are alright...

Stalin was 5 foot 4 hitler was 5 foot 6