Literally everyone's a crypto shill now

Literally everyone's a crypto shill now

Thanks Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uylf00Fmmjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Its real

It makes sense that a person who can't read should be shilling cryptocurrency. Personally, this alone was enough for me to buy 100k.

This guy knows he is getting old and is selling his name to anyone that will throw some money at him before everyone forgets about him.

wtf is his problem?

He must owe the IRS so fucking much ti still need to shill petty icos

THIS NIGGA CANT READ WTFFFFFFFF

Centra is going to be huge though

SEC finna' go DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP AF

I wish this nigga would fucking die...normie invasion fuuuuuuck

He is the impersonation of the phrase "I have no idea what I'm doing"

Losing millions from ICO to ICO, this idiot is 100 times worse than Ian Balina

>real
Yes, it's in floyd's feed but it was put there by the faggots who told him to soot there and hold the card for the camera.

Let's face it, this nibba is not Andreas Antonopolous.

You can't beat Bitcoin. Can't nobody beat Bitcoin.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uylf00Fmmjg

a huge dump on day 1

flloyd mayweather here with HACKING THE SYSTEM aka how to get lambos in your teens and mansions in your 20's

Do you really think Floyd Mayweather is investing in stupid fucking ICOs? No, he takes a big cheque to shill them then laughs at anyone dumb enough to buy in

The last ico's he shilled how did they do?

stox and it was shit

retards all thinking a paid ad to some retard who owes the irs millions and can't read is going to moon their shit ass gambling coin

Seriously prediction and gambling coins are the fucking aids of crypto and none will be successful

Hey guys Sam CEO from Centra here glad to answer any questions you might have! Will stick around to clear up any FUD regarding Centra ICO!

stox is only 6 weeks old and isn't on real exchanges yet.

Because it's the fucking millionth stupid fucking gambling coin that's never going to be used. daytrading crypto is fucking gambling already and has better odds/returns if you aren't stupid.

Just move on and learn from your mistakes and stay away from gambling/prediction coins

>people thought he actually bought STOX

BWWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAH

why does this make you so sweaty?

Except those shitty ICOs hand out hundreds of thousands to him. I would shill some stupid shit for a few hundred grand regardless of my financial situation

Agreed, but he probably doesn't give a fuck who buys in. This nigga can't read. Which means this nigga probably doesn't understand the stock market. Which means the nigga DEFINITELY doesn't understand the crypto market.

He just wants a fucking check. It's The Money Team bitch!

Guys...guys... yes it is cringeworthy that normies are getting involved when they are completely ignorant.

However, we need their money. Welcome the normies.

the amount of retardation angers me

That dumb nigger can't even read. He got challenged by 50 Cent to read a single page off of any Harry Potter book for one million, and he didn't do it. If he can't read, he sure as fuck can't write either.

Nigga is dumb as a fucking rock. Blows all his money as soon as he gets it. All he was ever good at in life was punching people.

this isn't normies this is just "celebrity endorsements" without any of the normies who actually care about celebrity endorsements being involved in crypto so all shit like this tanks (see: stox and probably that Paris Hilton one soon)

stox lets people gamble. people love gambling. the project is run by jews and they have a working alpha. i don't understand your anger.

crypto is gambling. if they are smart enough to use crypto they are just going to gamble on investments and day trades. just sell your bags and literally pick just about anything else and you have a better chance

stox is supposed to be an app for normal people who want to gamble on stuff and things. just stop.

Exactly... more money from normies, more money for my pockets.

THIS DAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHIT AND NOW WE GET THIS FUCKING NORMALFAG SHIT
WHEN
WILL
IT
STOP

There is literally one person I know who knows a cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin

Everyone I ask is clueless

>normal people
>using a shitcoin currency to gamble instead of cash, which they can easily do by going to any betting website
Pick one