BAT general: HODL edition

BAT is standing its ground pretty well today, BATmen. How's everything going? Feeling comfy with your positions? I'm so excited for the mooning. Soon. Very soon.

pretty comfy over here. Managed to grind out another 1000 BAT to the stack during the latest dip. Could have held out for more but I'm too afraid to miss blastoff to stay out of BAT for long.

I buy more every day that I wake up in the red. Fuck it

Got 3.5k BAT right now

Holding 2k and playing with the rest on bittrex

my current strategy is selling in the 5-5.2k sat. range and trying to buy back around 4.6-4.8k

holding 14k BAT

if the moon mission isn't until next week I can get up to 30k

Price predictions for short term?

We're going to hit 10k Sats.

53k bat tried to buy another 8k today but it didn't dip low enough. I'm gonna make it right?

will this 10x? I need to recover my losses badly

we are the BATmen we are STRONG

When is the next news or announcement for BAT, i'm currently a TNTitan but looking into becoming a BATman

I just hope China doesn't create more ruckus and then that news shadows the release of Mercury

Sometime next week. Rumor is Sept 22nd for their milestone mercury release. Could be before that though.

Yeah, Eich promised early on to under promise and over deliver so you can never be 100% sure when the hype bombs are going to drop.

I'm so pumped to get on this rocket. A piece of shit that is basically a browser add on like adex can hit 80c this has to be at least worth that.

holy shit bat didn't crash at all. no ones giving these up. just how rich are we going to be?

>tfw you're balls deep in a shitcoin that was not affected by the crash

Mind you when you have 30,000 bat, even a few cent drop hits you hard but yes, weathered the storm better than most

I went all in BAT after looking at the coin and the project.

This shit is going to go on Braver browser, and eventually a chrome/firefox extension. Think ETH's MetaMask, but an adblocker probably called Brave Shield or something and it will hold your BAT for you on your chrome browser or firefox browser. people wont even need brave. Brave should still be updated and improved, but its great theyre expanding it outside of brave.

I'm just wondering if 8,400 BAT is enough...

BAT will hit 100k sats. Screenshot

That flag slays me every time. God bless based Brendan.

I'd make half a million if that happened.

Please based BATgod

You are pretty much safe to buy whatever you can afford at the current price. It is going to at least 7k sats before next week for sure.

I won't be happy until 15k desu, when will we hit that?

HAIL ANONS, I AM THE BATKEK. FOLLOW ME TO GLORY

I'd love them to go to $1.

with this team you can not lose

Google cuck gets the gas

going all in on BAT and I recommend you all do the same

Digits confirm

Fuck it buy buy buy