Wake up

>wake up
>work hard on my career, on my goals, earning more money than ever
>self employed, no kids, perfect life set-up
>slowly and systematically stacking gold, silver, cash, and other assets
>researching real estate and waiting for the next crash to gobble up some premium property 2-3 years from now when its on sale

damn it feels good to be doing the right thing... I sleep really well at night Veeky Forums knowing someday I will have my millions... I tried to tell you guys, ponzi schemes are not the way, like I tried telling /pol/ individualism, personal responsibility, and objectivity are greater than the laziness of white collectivism, but I don't think you guys will ever learn.

you sound like a bitch

go look for attention elsewhere

you sound upset, please re-read my post, I slipped some very valuable advice in there

Have a nice time with your shiny rocks

cool blog bro

kinda this.

I'd shadowrealm your faggot ass if we ever met irl

This is shitcoin territory bud take your bullshit personal advice to reddit

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, unfortunately you are not ready for truth. I stop by about once a month to attempt to reach some of you, because you are a lot like I used to be. Hopefully someone starts down a better path or at least a seed has been planted in your subconscious.

No problem.

I plan to start stacking gold once I hit 40 btc. I don't think there's anything wrong with shiny metal as a store of value.

I plan on stacking gold for the rest of my life, I also plan on living to be about 150

Are buckyballs a good store of value?

What do you do for a job if you don't mind my asking. I think I'm similar to you in mindset but I don't know how to be self-employed with my skill set.

Maybe, if the trade war with russia and china really kicks off.

It's all in your head, you think you know because things are going your way now, you feel like the king of the world, but the day things start going awry you'll realize how it was all an illusion. You are way too confident you will succeed, overconfidence will be your main enemy.

Also you have to go back

Bought .2btc for $140 in 2016. I traded alt coins and now have $20,000; gold and silver will NEVER do that.

As much money as you or anyone else makes there is someone who is on the other end who will lose, unless you cash out you will be letting chaos deCide which side you are on.

I have zero debt, lots of reserves and very long term plans in place.
I have specific and concrete plans that I apply every day, I will not fail.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

>hurr durr I won the lottery! Mutual funds are for losers!!!

Ways to back your currency.

Debt/spending>>> gold/precious metals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drugs and pedo fuelled cryptos that only appeal to the third world

I create fonts and do other things with graphic design, it's not something I would recommend to anyone but I have been studying art since I was a kid so I do very well.

Whatever you choose the key is setting goals and being consistent, everyone who is attaining success in their industry works Every day, I have really started noticing this. The guy who shows up even when he is sick, is usually among the top of his field.

lol stay mad bout that.

looks good, is this your design?

Cool, and good advice. Slow and steady wins the race.

>self employed, no kids, perfect life set-up
>no kids, "perfect" life

Dohoho. Falling for the "don't have kids goyim! they're such a bother!" jew meme, I see.

No, it's just something from a reference folder I have.
Although every once in awhile I see my letters show up in an ad somewhere or in a logo and it's pretty surreal.

i know both of the main programmers for CoQ, you're full of shit (not that there was ever any doubt)

I meant financially

Tell them their logo and aesthetic, is some of the best work I have seen on steam.
I never claimed it was my own font or design.

are you telling me to buy some gold and hold?

Gold is for the long run, really long.

In a study that I can't remember the name of or where I read it, a portfolio that was 70% gold 30% stocks was the best strategy over the last 50 years.

But basically if you don't trust your fiat currency gold is the best way to preserve wealth, and almost certainly the best way to save.

You tell them bro,like jeb! said
slow and steady wins the race!!

I'm more of a Rand Paul supporter myself, but the voters are too dumbed down to ever elect someone like that.

>be OP
>dont trust fiat currency
>said currency crashes so hard it loses all his value
>whole population starts chimping out
>large group of people goes by OPs house, murders him and rapes his wife then loots everything, inclusing the gold

im sure you will have a lot of civil transactions between gentlemen if money fails. youre gonna be so rich!

I was shitposting I'm myself a gold and silver bug.

I h8 how this board fell for the meme coins so hard they simply shill for their meme coins instead of having comfy threads to the point it looks like a jewditorium in tel aviv at this point.
I was thinking of buying more of the meme coins after the crash since I believe there are plenty of retards with 0 knowledge of economy so the bubble can grow and grow,of course ill exchange those meme coins for gold later.

Muh latest acquisitions (2 sovereigns 200th anniversary and the krugerrand 50th anniversary)i plan to resell them when they increase in value in a few years to some OCD numismatic guy

All fiat will eventually fail, but I don't really worry about some hypothetical apocalypse scenario.

I think things will probably always be about how they are now, but if society crumbles there would be bigger things to worry about than money like you suggested.

>telling people irl that you own PMs

>implying we are normalfags that will trust the gubimint when they say everything is fine and we won't already be either bugging out or so fucking away from niggers we can even trade like people.

Yes,we are retarded and have never considered such eventually thanks for being the first person to tell us about it,we thought of a world were fiat fails yet we failed to see the dangers of it,I'm sure your bitcoins will be much better to buy seeds at rural areas from old fats.

This, literally no one in my life has any idea that I stack.

I have heard that recently really high priced numismatics are in demand big time.
I just buy eagle tubes and some British stuff mostly.

>Implying he wont hire a private mercenary army to defend him

No buddy, I, just like OP, will be the one raping their wives, not the other way around.

>individualism, personal responsibility, and objectivity

Are you here to tell us to be republicans or brag about future monetary success?

have some numbers

Lol, bitter NEET.

Becoming a white nationalist is the basic bitch missing the point response to /pol/. No need for an ethnostate, but if you are a white man it is necessary to understand that other peoples do think in terms of their group, and you aren't part of it, and that includes Jews. No need to hate anybody, just to stop being a sucker.

I think the real value of biz is learning patience, to spot opportunity, and how to have steel hands.

>republicans
>objective

nice meme retard

That's great, like I said earlier it may go to a million. More likely someone will come out with something better than btc. You are certainly free to make whatever investment you want. In my opinion bitcoin has no value unless someone else will buy it for more than you did, wether that cap is now, 20 years from now, or btc gets decimated completely by competition or regulation is anyones guess.

Lol. They kinda are right now.

>stock market: based on companies that employ people that provide goods and services
>gold: based on a rare element that is difficult to find and extract
>bitcoin: based on some anonymous guy mashing his face against a keyboard
Welp, I'm sold.

>bitcoin has no value unless someone else will buy it
Same thing with gold
Bitcoin takes energy to produce and has verifiable scarcity, literally better than gold

>gold literally mines itself

If I spend 100 hours of energy getting a rare item in warcraft it's only valuable if someone else will buy it for real money, even then it really has no value since it's a fictional digital asset and the game is a waste of valuable time.

I never understood this energy/electricity = btc value argument, how exactly does a person handing money to the power company transfer value into a cryptocurrency?

Also there are so many reasons why gold is a perfect form of money, in fact the term "follow the money" should mean follow the gold, if you pay attention to even modern economic politics and what governments and banks are doing.

But I would rather argue for the value of silver, since it is an incredible element in many ways beyond gold (except rarity)
It is the most conductive element known, both electrically and thermally. (almost All devices contain silver unless they are poor quality, some apple products have half an ounce each) It is also the most reflective element, and one of the most powerful antibiotics (about 1000x stronger than synthetic pharmacueticals)

paying for a girl to bear your kid is a thing user

>implying this isn't what marriage is
Wew

alimony payments would make you kill yourself, also the wife gets half what you own with out a prenup

True, I'm just saying that traditionally marriage is effectively a man paying for a woman to bear his children.

It used to be a contract that involved 2 parties and you had to give money to the buying part...
God i miss the good old days...everyone won!
Nowadays it's just a social contract to get fucked sideways still I'm married.

It's a cherry on top of it,if you can krugerrand and sovereigns from this year are in their 200th and 50th anniversary respectively so if you decide to buy some gold think about it for the long long run.
>Implying we don't have a war.
In silver i have mainly my country's equivalent to constitutional silver plus philharmonicas,and the shop I go to has deals on mixed random coins for the lowest spot price,personally I give a fuck about numismatics but it's nice to get colored and golden pandas for the same price as a random ugly ass coin

>wake up
>never worked a day in my life at 34 years old
>look at crypto assets
>up 15% from short opened at $3800 (btc) and $260 (eth)
>yesterday: cuddled with gf, watched all harry potter movies for the first time, had sex
>today: another chill day at home
>will have kids someday while idiots cheat themselves out of a legacy and think their empty life is perfect

I sleep bad at night but that's because our bed isn't ideql. Might go buy a new one today seeing as I have the time and money to do so. Plus the girlfriend loves going to IKEA and building shit with me. But hey, you do you OP. I'm sure working hard to own a shiny rock makes it all worth it.

>wake up
>I don't need to work hard my family is rich.
>I see the beautiful sea and have ceviche as breakfast.
>I check my bonds in Canada
>I check the prices of real state in Panama (I need to sell my property there, fucking central American subhumans I am so tired of them)
>I check the prices of real state in America
>check my crypto assets
>see btc dependant fuckers shitshow about their seasonal faggotery.
>laugh at memes on /biz
>check /b for some wicked laughs.
>fuck my seasonal gf
>Visit town, Greet everyone, get paid back some small loans I give people all the time. (No interest because I am not a fucking jew)
>go to everyday bar by the ocean, get my daily shot of alcohol
>eat lobster for lunch
>chat with backpackers about stupid idiots wasting their life working on the same place for years.
>laughing at them
>go back to house, play some videogames, watch anime, Netflix, documentaries what ever...
>check the change in my crypto assets.
>it's ok if they fall, my investment is well divided and it has strong pillars everywhere.

You greedy faggots, don't get all your money in ony one thing. If you dont want to suicide when you are bankrupt, then at least play a little safe

must be nice being born rich, I cant afford to diversify