Post your bitcoin price predictions

post your bitcoin price predictions

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/l47c7Y3E-Why-Goldman-Sachs-Predicted-Bitcoin-Bottom-for-2300/
cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sub 3000 by tomorrow night.

sub 1000 by end of sept

over 8000 by 2019

A 60% retracement from the ATH is within the realm of possibility, so say $1500ish.

fucking stop this you idiots this is going to kill us all

Heh nothing personal kid

in 5 days we will be back above $4000

China news becomes official after meeting, goes to $2500

It's a technical analysis thing; 66% retracements are pretty common during crashes. Think of it as a buying opportunity.

Came to post this
$1500 is exactly what I thought too

500k or I eat McAfee's dick on tv.

Chinks gonna wake up and sell to new low

$6K BY THE END OF 2017, CAP THIS

its fucking noon in china

Watch China make official rules on exchanges so they can legally sell BTC again

Low of $2k by the end of the year, breaks $10k next year.

3800 tomorrow. 4000 in one week. 5000 in one month.

Well then they should be waking up any minute now.

4275 in 37.6 hours

winner

!remindme 37.6 hours

over 9000

Bitcoin will crash to $0.01 then moon to a trillion dollars. Within 3 days. Screen cap this

>Sub 3000 by tomorrow night.
Correct.
Also correct.
Also correct.

>Sub 3000 by tomorrow night.
>
>sub 1000 by end of sept
>
>over 8000 by 2019

pretty likely tbhq

'bout free fiddy

>sub 1000
>likely

$22,500 by 12.31.17

book it

Bounces back up at around 3k, then continues up in the manner it was going, so I'd guess 10k, back down to 5, etc till it finds a stable price.

99% this

just look at this fractal shit

>BTC
>stable

kek

but really it'll be a few hundred k a coin in like 5 years.

on one hand i get this. but honestly the blockchain cat is out of the bag at this point, those previous years had very little going on in terms of traction and use cases. was still very much in the silkroad era. now there is so much momentum and focus from a fintech and enterprise level, we're entering a much bigger era.

so stability? or explosive growth beyond anything we've seen before?

$10k

stability no, but a general upward trend like the past year? yes. $10k by xmas would not surprise me

What is this upward trend going to be based on? Expansion of the market? Wider adoption? Or just the general expectation that the price will increase? If it's the latter, then the price is built on sand.

continued capital flight from gold, bonds, stocks etc, as investors look for new investment vehicles. plus the general use cases for crypto 2.0 built on smart contracts are just now emerging. we are still internet 1992 era, hitting $1t market cap overall is not out of range in the next year or two.

Think about something like ARK. The ability to homogenize the entire crypto field and make them 100% interchangeable without having multiple steps / wallets to deal with. Then tie that in with device apps, or crowdfunded crypto companies...

People thought the deep web markets were a big industry, we're about to create a whole new Wall Street that requires no special knowledge, licensing, minimal taxation and almost zero regulation. It's still the wild west days of crypto.

Just hodl user. In a few days the worst of this will be over (I think around 3k or just below), and in a few months, we'll be back to where we were. In a few years, the big 3 will have doubled or tripled again, along with a smattering of 10x-100x FOTM altcoins.

Keep the faith.

this

Can see this happening as college students & chinks leave crypto.

>silk road era
>little use
Pick one.

$150

$20 by 2020.

nice, just bought 100k

banks have, for 7 years, tried to push crypto aside. they have failed year after year. after some time they will have to either ban crypto all together, or interface with BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. what do you think happens then?

Bottom at 500.

for now
we have a good buying opportunity coming our way
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/l47c7Y3E-Why-Goldman-Sachs-Predicted-Bitcoin-Bottom-for-2300/

also the lobby groups ahve begun work on hopefully softening attitudes

cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/

lets wait and see