Did I get tricked?

Went all-in at $51 and fell for HODL meme

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6xxotl/just_took_out_a_student_loan_of_15000_putting_all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU BOY

YOU FOOL

I put everything I had in on $80. I thought it was going to $100+ and didn't wanna miss the boat. I saw what happened to ethereum and thought LTC was gonna do the same.

I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do now. I'm looking at it like half of my life-savings just vanished into thin air. Not gonna lie, been having suicidal thoughts lately.

check out this reddit faggot who took out $15k in student loans and put it all into LTC and OMG at $80 and $13~

would sell now, anxiety is killing me

retard

Why do you retards do this

I just bought 5k worth of litecoin. First crypto purchase. Got in at 47. How fucked am i Veeky Forums?

shit forgot link
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6xxotl/just_took_out_a_student_loan_of_15000_putting_all/

I bought before the pump but didn't sell, user.

I'm still feeling good about LTC but this board is giving me anxiety more so than the graphs.

ltc is cheaper and faster than btc. why does everyone shit on it

Wait like two weeks and it'll probably be back to 80. Jesus you people are so fucking impatient.

>going all in for 20%+

lol

you'll be just fine

$51 still a good price, it's only at $49 right now.

I did too, gonna sell it as soon as it gets to $90 again. Going to make a profit and make up for other losses with this and bet on big dogs instead.

If i hodl 20 litecoins for 2+years will 1 be able to buy a new car?

a toy car

I went all in at $70 :(

a used Geo Metro

LTC is a piece of shit that will never break a hunnid. Its just a good shitcoin to take to an exchange and trade fast.

Wow, you put a tiny investment in a coin that already mooned hard? You deserve this OP.

Anybody holding litecoin deserves to lose all their money

>catching a falling knife

I hope you can afford to lose that money.

Im hodling. Fuck everybody. I still believe goddammit.

You'll all good. LTC will hit 100 again, I promise you.

Follow me on Steemit: @roosterred

thx for the pepe

just give it time.

>people are actually hodling right now

stronger hands than me

Why do people put actual savings into this shit?
If anyone who hasn't bought any crypto yet is reading this, for the love of god just put in a couple hundred bucks max and play with that first. If you lose money DO NOT put any more money in, and NEVER put all of your money into crypto.

Everything is crashing right now.
Just hodl and ride the wave. Buy the dips in ETH, BTC and LTC and hodl long term.

This

you clearly don't understand hodl

>buying a heavily manipulated chink coin that is controlled by the creator's brother

Stay poor

So should I buy more LTC right now or no?