Bitcoin will correct to 2,221 says Goldman Sachs

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/2017-09-14-goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-will-correct-to-2221-as-china-crackdown-continues.html
cnbc.com/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

O I AM LAFFIN

thank you meme magic

Fuck all the kike bankers

Maybe.

basically confirming that the dip is over, celebrate lads

they were right about 1800 and 4800 well before it happened
this isn't your typical wolfofwrongallthetime TA, this is the real deal.

Forced trips. I don't believe.

Both of those were wrong though lol.

JUST

>listening to jews... ever...

>what are confidence intervals

oh wait. you fuckers don't know because you're neets

NO LINK NICE INSPECT ELEMENT KEK

>those were wrong though
what did he mean by this?

We hit this today. Does that mean it's over?

Yes we will. Just give us 3 more years.

Goldman Sachs is literally never wrong.
Prove me wrong without using any events from 2007-2008.
FUCKING CHECKMATE

>tfw bought at 1100

No we didnt

FUCKING THIS!

JESUS CHRIST YOU NEETS HAVE GOT TO WAKE UP!

We were like $10 off I feel like that's close enough

> literally never wrong.
>Prove me wrong without using any events from 2007-2008.

Did your mother gave you clorox instead of milk ?

>NAME 1 TIME I WAS WRONG EXCEPT FOR THAT TIME I WAS WRONG

douchebag goldman sachs is a criminal orginization that robs people using the cover of jew law. they are filthy dead subhumans waiting for a real government to come in and wipe them off the map. when the jews are overthrown from their shortlived apartheid in usa goldman is at the top of the list for military action. The days of mass jew crime are over. the days of golman sachs ended in 2008. they are just dead and gone but you still suck dick cause you cant think for yourself

You cryptaboos blindly defend the system that steals from you, with strawman arguments and teenage temper tantrums.
You all need to be bent over my knee and have your bottoms spanked.

You sound like a black man from Soweto. I hope you realise that?

> Stop drinking bleach bruh

there is a term in the financial community for all the people who were burned by bad goldman calls. they are called muppets. this meme didnt come around cause they were right so much, it came about because they hve been WWWWWWRONG so many times. try pulling blankfeins dick out your mouth and do some research

No

whatever you say muppet boy

for them not caring about bitcoin, they seem to care A LOT.

Hmmm.

Let me just weigh my options.

>Listen to a body that advises the government of the world's largest economy
or
>A handful of recalcitrant teenage NEETs who invested $50 in BTC so they could service their Cheeseburger addiction with their weekly gains

?

It already hit $2700 today

Only a little more to do

>$2221
That's awfully specific

dont put any stock into these normie news or anything from the kike banks

the (((analysts))) are undergraduates at best and 99% of the articles are poorly done. anyone who knows about investing literally ignores everything they have to say or what they think buy ratings and sell targets are at.

bro. the latter group elected trump and turned bitcoin into a 1 billion dollar market.

get back in the oven, mordecai, you're not done.

I-is it over???

>he thinks these normie banks are some sort of high powered geniuses

The people who are smart at finance either work for Buffet, Icahn, Soros, or quant hedge funds

gas yourself

not true. the muppets listen to goldman and lose, thats why they are called muppets. theres some jewboy miss piggys up itt

Exactly 2221 boys, set your buy orders

>he believes this
middle aged normies who only use the internet for facebook got trump elected
20-30 year old silicon valley tech fags, chinks, japs and koreans pumped btc to where it is now

you basement dwellers have contributed nothing

This.

Goldman Sachs has a proven history of putting out FUD articles for stocks in attempts to drive them lower. This was proven several times in insider trading cases. It's not a fucking coincidence.

david?

>don't use the biggest and most obvious market crash in history in your arguments

almonds fully activated

ow bout the scam cdo bundles they sold thaat were designed to crash? thee fucking jew crooks have been busted so many times if they were white theyd be in rikers for life. they are a cornerstone of the jew finance scam system. they are protected by jew judges. goldman is ltteraly a criminal org whos entire business is theft on a scale that dwarfs the entire crypto market for one days worth of schems and scams.t hese fuckers rob pension plans for more money than all the btc on earth in a single deal

the mass media on bitcoin is Veeky Forums but for the world

just think about it

goldman sachs actually made a lot of money off the crash. its what earned them their reputation.

before 2008 they really werent shita s far as investment banking goes

Probably because articles coming from a trustworthy source like this directly drive the market.

undderated kek

Doesn't even matter if their calculations are wrong.

When a financial behemoth like Goldman Sachs makes a statement like that about an extremely volatile asset, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Simply because normies believes they are right.

this article is from fucking naturalnews lmfao

naturalnews.com/2017-09-14-goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-will-correct-to-2221-as-china-crackdown-continues.html

it doesn't really matter why they were right or wrong.

I'm a fucking idiot I bought in thinking that was $3221. Sold quickly after but I just burned $250 on bad reading comprehension.

Guess i'll be writing that shit off as a loss.

How the fuck can you be so bad at digging up sources?

cnbc.com/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html

Businessinsider also has an article.

It's not going to 2221 new coiner

my bad
quote's still a month old

Any fucking jew with a brain can see that

When BTCC is trading at 20,300 CNY (3099 USD) and "everybody else" is trading around 3400 USD, can this really be the bottom?

NICE FUD

please stop investing, for your own good

$2,221 isn't low enough for my liking. It needs to go lower. So much lower. My vengeance has not yet been felt deeply enough.

Never.

1) OP's Article is from naturalnews.com which has the slogan: The World's Top News Source for Natural Health.

2) The Article links to another article from August 14, 2017 as the source.

3) Fuck your fake news

It's already 2450 in china.
The prophecy has basically been fulfilled.
Now buy you fuckers.

YOU ARE FUCKING ADDICTED NIGGER ILL KILL YOU

YES GOY DUMP YOUR DECENTRALISED ASSETS

Where are you getting this 2450 number?

>buy
>BUY

YES. BUY. BUY. BUY! BUY!!!!!!!

BUY INTO YOUR RELIGION. LET OTHERS SHIFT THEIR MONEY OUT. GIVE THEM THE CHANCE. RETURN AND PRAY ONCE MORE TO MAMMON AND GIVE THE PRIESTS OF GREED RELIEF!

the worst part is that unless something insane happens, these (((banker))) cunts will fucking keep firm hold of their monopoly, even if the government tried to do something they will just bribe them, the only thing we can do is wait for them to grow old and die

t. Faggy pajama boy milennial

This. So fucking much. Everybody is shitting on BTC right now, I'd be careful if I were you guys

When it comes out that certain governments have been supporting North Korea's recent actions via cryptocurrency transactions in an attempt to remain anonymous relating to their direct support of nuclear terrorism, things will get rather... spicy.

I've made a lot of money overall, I want to make some more i'm just waiting for that floor.
So I can do the dinosaur.

Trump's margin was so low, you can bet without the Veeky Forums memes, he'd have lost too much of the youth to muh democrats

List the must have coins currently in a good looking dip and is a must have

You mean $3221

But you'll listen to those jews anyway and that will make him win even more

Fucking kikes why dont they just shit the fuck up, keep their big noses off crypto and continue fucking the nocoiners and the gvt.

>crashes
>"it will go lower. start opening up short positions now :^)"
>they buy up everything, start the pump, liquidate the retards
they wouldnt say btc is going that low unless they have ulterior motives.

QTUM
pic related.

>market where you can make money
>investment bankers having ulterior motives

lol no ur prolly rite it'll be ok

is this a pump/dump or does it have a chance of winning out

that pattern just means it's either gunna moon or plummet. don't forget that

they want to shake the money tree and pick up everything off the ground, claiming it as their own
crypto is the perfect tool for bankers. it costs them nothing to run and they can monitor everything (in case of non privacy coins). and as seen with blockstream and proposed lightning network they can profit off literally nothing

I own a not-insignificant-percentage-of-my-portfolio as QTUM. But it looks like utter shit and has fallen disproportionately based on BTC's decline and mainnet going online. Which is a bigger shame because I sold ARK to get in on it.

Thanks for the laugh. That sucks if real, but also too funny.

This

monero will skyrocket

It's not FUD if they're right. Like for fucks sake the price is literally crashing and you're pretending that nothing is happening by calling it FUD.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

>Goldman Sachs is literally never wrong.
>Prove me wrong without using any events from 2007-2008.

It's hard to be wrong about something when all you do is predict your own actions.

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck u sold, none of the underlying fundamentals have not change. Bitcoin is and going to liberate us.

>tfw cashed out at $4300
I told you retards that $80bn market cap for a coin with barely any real world use was unrealistic. Anyone with a brain could have seen this

its not suppose to be used until the market cap is large enough to support it dumbass

we will moon to $500k over the next 5 years, then have a big enough marketcap to be the world reserve currency

anyone who doesnt hold btc will miss out on the easiest money in the history of man. then once the price stabilizes at $500k+ we start transacting with it

dumb to buy shit when you can buy 2x as much shit 3 months later

It drops that low because people choose to believe goldman. If we choose not to believe them and that it'll go up then they are BTFO and their manipulation power is done.

and yet BTC is the only coin with real world application right now.

ie. ATM's, food vendors and online shops

List of companies that BTC at $4900 is worth more than:

Goldman Sachs
CVS
Morgan Stanley
Time Warner
American Express
PayPal
Dell
General Motors

This is Tulipmania-tier. You have to be retarded if you seriously think that Bitcoin wasn't massively overvalued. Hell, it still is, there is nothing behind it right now except for gambling and drugs, this ridiculous price is held up by retard speculators such as yourself and nothing more. Like I said, anyone with a brain could have seen this coming. I'm going to buy back in when it falls to $1500-$2000

Sure, I like the coin itself and I'm quite bullish long-term honestly, but $80bn as it stands now is just absurd.

FUCK OFF

that's because they put their buy order at 2222$ as they like quads