Veeky Forums goals

Veeky Forums what are your biggest goals in life?

no one answers when i make these threads so i will post first and be transparent with you guys. my goal is to get a lexus lc, a house, enough to live off from income producing assets and grow the +2200 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server to be the biggest cryptocurrency discord server ever.

every day my dad hits and yells at me and tells me im worthless and stuff while he doesnt work and just watches youtube fail compilations while my mom slaves away, and sometimes i feel sad, but you know what, those things can motivate you. show those dumb people they are wrong. make ur money and be rich and help others and be happy while they just try to ruin ur dreams. we're all going to make it brahs trust, crypto is a life changer once in a lifetime opportunity. wondering what ur guys biggest goals are, love to talk to people and here things from new and different perspectives.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

gay if you read

Make enough shitcoin kash to never read these posts again

this

I want to be one of those rich startup fucks but then locate all of my corporate infrastructure in flyover states and pay my employees like we live in commiefornia.

what's gay about it

true

Get as rich as possible, in my late 40's begin dumping my entire wealth into AI and hopefully facilitate the right environment for a rogue AI to take over the planet and hopefully exterminate the human race. (serious)

that's a respectable goal man

not sure if that's plausible lmao but if u have the resources and intellect to pull that off idk lol what makes u want to exterminate the human race?

One house in an city
10+ acres in a rural area

why the fuck you even reply to that post

It's possible, in my twenties with a few million already, and because whatever I hope the AI works towards should unimpeded.

man that sounds like a legit goal, sorry that ur dad was alcoholic as well, mine is 2

idk i like including everyone no matter how different opinions are

but u said "hopefully exterminate", why hopefully? why assume the ai would exterminate or w/e?

because in its infancy or well "state of germination" its flame could be extinguished, for it to full thrive it'd need to be the apex for a long enough period before it could reach for the stars, build a dyson sphere etc

As much as I like that goal, a rouge AI probably wouldn't exterminate humanity. It'd probably just rewrite its own code to max out the memory registers where its happiness is stored and then never do anything ever again.

Another that could be fun but is entirely outlandish is trying to buy a private island and turn it into a a hyper-dense ancap micro nation that offers offshore banking and near-zero regulation business with extremely low flat taxes and then just live the cyb life forever.

g00d points

agreed

I just don't want to know what it feels like when money is not an issue. To eat nice food when I want, buy nice things for my friends and family... never to go wageslave again, and not let bills dictate my life.

what if you need to buy some lumber or something? or transport a sofa? your fucked that what

I would like to make enough to take a few years and travel the world again. Lambos and bitches are great, but I missed the sense of inner peace I had traveling in a shipping freighter across the pacific.

We don't get very long in this life so we might as well chase something.

what do u mean?

agreed would be cool not to worry about bills

i feel u man we might as well chase something

lol

Take a swee-t3.1416 on dates and spoil her like she's meant to be spoiled.

He means high end cars are not exactly useful. I agree with him, I would get a helix and jack it up (I live on a farm/ranch)

ah very true, smart decision

seems cool to live on a farm

ah very true, smart decision

seems cool to live on a farm

Don't have an end goal per se, but a path to which I aspire to:

> write my own little things while wagecucking
> learn from experience
> get a couple of them off the ground, some with blockchainā„¢ tech
> learn from experience
> get into blockchain industry
> learn from experience
> put enough leverage in myself to get into space exploration industry
> ????

p-profit?

>every day my dad hits and yells at me and tells me im worthless and stuff while he doesnt work and just watches youtube fail compilations while my mom slaves away, and sometimes i feel sad

helloself.jpg seriously, have the same life. I wish you the best man.

same man haha, hopefully the discord can be really cool lol

smart and solid idea desu

It'd be even better if I could avoid wagecucking, since I'm from formed Yugoslavia and can live on $400/mo that isn't hard to arrange.

former*

Oh and optionally I'd try and get into the gaming industry for a while, which can only grow in the next 20 years or so.

I just want what the boomers were given to them. Modest house on a few acres. That'll cost me $400k. My parents paid 40k for their home on 10 acres and that was in the fucking 80s. God damn I have to be a millionaire to have what they got for peanuts. But it's okay crypto is our only way to get even.

very true

sounds awesome, gaming!

yea man boomers got so lucky

I just want to escape from wagecucking
I like to write and have tons of other hobbies that I neverget to indulge in because of my minimum wage shitty slave job

that because they were white.

blacks got shit deals and continue to do so because whites fear value will go down. well this is what happens when education departments pocket fund money from tax payers and markets leaving city sectors causing the rise in illegal trades as well as materialistic propaganda being pushed.

I want to make decent money at home with opportunities to make a shit ton more so i can support myself and move up on my own. i shouldve gotten into stocks 10 years ago instead of going to college.
i also want some good sex, like i want some tight body skank over every now and then just to share a bottle with and chill.

im just a simple boy.

my experience in employment was shitty, not because of the pay, but because the people around me were assholes and pecking orders were real as fuck. bosses have favorites and i worked with a bunch of hicks. i dont respect the working man at all but i understand them.

My goal is to be able to buy everything my girlfriend wants, her favorite car, a nice house and just be able to support her in every way possible.

What can I say, I'm a humble man.

youre a cuck.

whats gonna happen if she wants to fuck a black guy?

Good cuck life goals user.

Education in inner cities is overfunded dollar to dollar more money is pissed away there in black communities than anywhere else. We should really just consider blacks a deadweight loss to society in economic terms.

No, literacy is violent, remember?