HOLY SHIT GOLDMAN SACHS IS RIGHT

IN AUGUST THEY SAID IT WOULD HIT 5,000 AND CRASH. IT DID EXACTLY THAT

steemit.com/bitcoin/@jerry.akoh/goldman-sachs-bitcoin-price-to-eye-usd5-000-then-crash

NOW THEY SAYING IT'LL CRASH TO 2,200

>doubting goldman sachs

>If the market does move as Jafari anticipates, investors should not panic. Even a drop to $2,221 would still give bitcoin a year-to-date increase of more than 130%. Despite claims to the contrary, bitcoin is not analogous to 17th-century Tulipmania in Holland, and the markets should experience an eventual recovery. After all, even Goldman Sachs has admitted that cryptocurrencies are “getting harder [for institutional investors] to ignore.”

Shut the fuck up.

because goldman did a dump to try and spook the market duh

>You have been holding your bitcoin for more than a year, right goy?

They did this shit to my AMD

These Jews need to be stopped

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

>bitcoin could correct down as far as $2,221

fucking TA just round it to 2220 or something wtf these are literally random numbers pulled out of a hat

5 and then 8-ball in right and left side pockets respectively

*crack*

its price manipulation by jp morgan. straight from the source.

spread this shit.

>2221 is a random number but 2220 isnt

second pic

some user told us about it. spread the info and fuck everything up for them.

Same they fucked my AMD. Fucking bastards. They should take it up th behind

the crash happens because of the chinese ban. i dont think goldman sachs knew about the chinese govs plans. they were just lucky with their fud.

>lucky
yes goyim its just a (((coincidence)))

sweet summer child...

>what is manipulation by the joos for 500 alex

Yes goy, jews are sweet little innocent babies

Haha yeah bro it's totally just a coincidence they must just be really lucky, ya know?

They can't keep getting away with this

Choyna central Bank reps were in the usa at the end of August to discuss regulations and blockchain... Sachs definitely knows everything.

Oh yeah, never mind that the bank overlords control the government which has NSA bugs in every device in China.

well yeah, they run this shit

Normies listened to them. Its a self fulfilling prophecy. They needed the market to crash to buy in cheap

(((they))) conjured it up?

I'm sure this will help someone out.

I use to a lot drop ship from China. Had many Chinese contacts on WhatsApp. I asked them about Bitcoin and what the current status is in their country. They tell me it's been banned for years now.

None of us live in that country and we get our news from mainstream media.

I recommend you go on Alibaba and ask some of them, if you don't believe me.

The FUD is real. Don't be a sheep.

I'm sure the jews will reward you well for your trust.

yes goy.... Jews were not involved in this (((coincidence)))

Explain to a newfag what this proves

Jews control the medias.

i knew this already, what do the pics show? I don't see confirmation of JPM IP buying.