DIP

WE GOING DOWN SELL SELL

I'm looking for news, did anything come out?

CHINESE NEWS MAY BE COMING
SELL SELL SELL

Chinese news is out.
They just want to create regulatory framework for cryptos and make sure the exchanges are on board.
Exchanges aren't gonna be forcibly shut down ffs.
Nothing bad is going to happen.

QUICK SELL IF WE SELL NOW WE LOSE MONEY WE HATE MONEY

also you people make me lots of money

AHAHAHAHA YES DIP DIP DIP KEEP GOING DOWN SO I CAN BUY BACK IN AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA

I just got into crypto last month, but I'm shocked by how panicked people are about China. They were NEVER going to ban themselves from the crypto game. The Chinese learned from being owned by the west what happens when you don't keep up with the world. They are never going to make the mistake of being technologically insular again. They have a long memory, and they are rational actors. How is anyone actually scared?

That was one exchange cashing out expect more to follow suit

If you're holding, you should liquidate now. If you really want to keep holding, buy in again in 3-4 hours at a discount.

Starting in the next 10-15 minutes, European investment banks will start dumping BTC.

>dumping
>not averaging down

Europe "investment banks"

Here it comes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

O fuq

This is just the first ones on the ball. Everyone will be on the ball within the next 50 minutes.

I hope so

hasn't gone down too much yet. I'll be watching to see if you're right

CET-timezone IBs and funds aren't awake yet. It's Eastern Europe doing the dipling at the moment.

It has dropped $66 in 15 minutes.

But as I said, just the beginning. Major selloff should start closer to 8 AM CEST.

FOREVER BEAR

Expect sharp drop in the next 15 minutes.

to $3100's?

Someone's manipulating price upwards. Unsure what this is.

Yeah I noticed bitfinex had a higher BTC than the other exchanges I'm new but I've been observing the opposite, normally it's 100 under.

Hypothesis: it's the jews.