We're still going under

We're still going under.

How much of a not give a fuck hardass are you to still hold and be stoic right now?

I have 140 OMG that I bought a few days ago, some litecoin and Walton. I am not selling.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/l47c7Y3E-Why-Goldman-Sachs-Predicted-Bitcoin-Bottom-for-2300/
cnbc.com/2017/09/14/chinas-internet-finance-body-calls-for-cryptocurrency-framework.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got 1031 OMG. Not selling either. Fuck it.

>How much of a not give a fuck hardass are you to still hold and be stoic right now?
Not much at all, since I never spent more than I could afford to lose, i.e., the first rule of investing.

dude 140 omg here as well.

fuck I had $2000 bones 4 weeks ago.

whats the future of this shit now? seriously

Lost $15k in the last 2 days. Not selling.

Simple: if I sell like a weak handed little bitch then I'm part of the problem and contribute to negative momentum.

How much do you have invested?
That's a lot to lose.

Same here. Around $15k solely from the devaluation of buttcoin.

200 omg here holding since 290k i watched it go down to 230k and i expect it to go down to 180k-170k this weekend dip and im not selling

Listen here boys, if I can have iron hands and hold through all this, you guys can too.

You only have 74k saved up. Go be poor somewhere else. You should've sold when it hit 5k. You're just dumb.

I'm putting in 500 usd every other day

This.

I bought at $4200. I bought at $4000. I bought at $3800. Just now I bought at $3300. Next week I will buy at $3000.

>next week
You mean tomorrow afternoon?

Crash committed to 800$ at last whale conference in China. After most sold by stop loss orders and whales own 70% more of the coins, it's rising again. First slowly and it's going to speed up in one or two years again,after decentralized exchanges are around.

Got around 360 OMG, not selling

Sold at ATH and been buying in 20% every 10% drop.
Suck it HODL tards

Please b real

Who cares, I bought in to the market when BTC was 1€

who here /sold at 520/

Guys I cannot wait for BTC to drop to 2k or even below. Imma go BALLS DEEP!!!

this has provided a buying opportunity....
so far the market cap has lost 40% it may have some more room to incur further losses...
I am interested in buying at its low.......

Made some gains shorting LTC the last week. Now I'm down since my initial since my last buy in at 70. Kinda pissed, but calm and not selling.

neither am I I have been buying sporadically at various prices for the last three months so my losses are resistant..... I will aim to buy more just observing the price as it is going down for now....

FYI
cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/l47c7Y3E-Why-Goldman-Sachs-Predicted-Bitcoin-Bottom-for-2300/

cnbc.com/2017/09/14/chinas-internet-finance-body-calls-for-cryptocurrency-framework.html