Read it Biz

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/706vjk/btc_value_is_being_manipulated/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/707u72/why_chinas_bitcoin_ban_is_probably_a_scam/
coinjournal.net/central-bank-finland-bitcoin-cant-doesnt-need-regulated/
columbia.edu/~jl4130/BTC.pdf
cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is just more conspiracy bullshit.

Every time major bad news comes out and a crash occurs all the delusional bagholders come out with conspiracy theories claiming that corporations are FUDing to buy in low, governments want to hold on to their power, whale groups are manipulating the price blah blah blah...

It amazes me that people genuinely think Bitcoin will be a currency in the future. Don't get me wrong- Blockchain is a powerful technology that can change everything, but sometimes the delusions of grandeur and naivety put me off the crypto community.

Just fucking accept that you're speculating on an infant technology and don't be surprised if it fails.

Now read this

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/707u72/why_chinas_bitcoin_ban_is_probably_a_scam/

what is so amazingly unbelievable about the possibility of both BTC becoming a major currency and there being a conspiring effort to keep it cheap so someone can accumulate more?

Many members of the ETH alliance like JP morgan have been fined billions of $ for financial misconduct and cryptocurrency isnt even regulated

More delusion.

This is what happens when people pour their entire life savings into crypto and things start going south.

The more time you spend in the markets the more pessimistic you should become, if you become more optimistic and naive, you're doing something wrong.

ethereum is algo in the gutter. it alright we will get our dead cat bounce in some days and we will all move on

>what is so amazingly unbelievable about the possibility of both BTC becoming a major currency and there being a conspiring effort to keep it cheap so someone can accumulate more?
nothing. this is how jews and chinks work

Do you really think major investors, including corporations with big names on the board would choose the first cryptocurrency in existence to trust that it will become a "major currency"?

The underlying value comes from blockchain technology itself, which is easily replicated. You have to be especially naive to think that banks will forfeit their power and buy into a decentralised network where they are at the mercy of NEETs and basement dwellers.

Hello, etherium alliance.

Google JP Morgan Qourum

JP Morgan has their own crypto

yeah, its not even a strech of the imagination. Im sure some pol election vet's have noticed the obvious uptick in paid shilling.

do you understand how much fucking debt everyone owes each other?

it is at ATH

we're not asking them to adopt BTC as the world reserve currency

we're telling them

I have invested my entire life savings into crypto, so calling me a nocoiner or a whale or institution trying to spread FUD doesn't work on me.

I'm young and I can afford to lose it, my aim is to make as much profit as possible in the next few years then cash out.

You are unbelievably delusional if you think this will last and eventually result in Bitcoin being adopted by major players.

>The underlying value comes from blockchain technology itself, which is easily replicated.
Then tell me cianigger why has no other crypto overtaken the bitcoin market cap despite copy pasting its "blockchain technology". Bitcoin is valuable because of the people who use it.

>You are unbelievably delusional if you think this will last and eventually result in Bitcoin being adopted by major players.
LOL capped.

this couldn't be more obvious. So basically confirms, We're under attack Veeky Forums

They already sold their BTC starting to FUD now and are going to collectively pump their own new crypto where all the members of the alliance hold significant amounts. Normies will adopt this advertised as "the new BTC" and the great transfer of wealth won't transfer at all.
Once their positions are good they will advertise the new global currency and the world will eat it up because they want to get rich like those early BTC adopters did

Fake, we all know China is going with Neo.

we absolutely are under siege. they want our fucking crypto. well they can't have it.

Alright biz it's time to do some serious pizzagate level digging here. Let's get to the bottom of this, Including identifying shills. We need to form a mountain of evidence. Someone should make a general. It's the only way he have to fight back.

You're blinded by your greed user. This delusion of yours, you will end up killing yourself. Many of you will die when people realize cryptocurrencies have no value.

>what is so amazingly unbelievable about the possibility of both BTC becoming a major currency and there being a conspiring effort to keep it cheap so someone can accumulate more?
Where is your evidence? This is nothing but speculative conspiracy to discredit Goldman Sachs and other legal banks that are working hard to bring down this large-scale scam.

>This is nothing but speculative conspiracy to discredit Goldman Sachs and other legal banks that are working hard to bring down this large-scale scam.

but they arent doing anything to destroy the USD?

>It's being manipulated!

Welcome to the unregulated market, enjoy the ride.

I feel like this has to be shit posting
Every single word in this post just triggers me. Good job user

>look mom I lied on the internet

CIA faggot spotted

Why would they even think about floating it on exchanges? Do you even realise how small the market cap of the entire cryptocurrency sphere is compared to banks or even major corporations like Apple and Microsoft?

Utterly delusional, no one is attacking you, Bitcoin is not a threat to the existing paradigm, it is just our generations gold rush. Each generation has pioneered a new technology or asset which has enabled a lucky few to get rich for life.

The baby boomers had property, Gen X had the internet and its related technologies, and we have cryptocurrency.

It's nothing more than a passing fad. Sure, the underlying technology itself may eventually be used by banks to record transactions, retailers to record customers and hospitals to record patient records, but they will all use their own technology- one that won't be floated on Bittrex or Poloniex so millions of NEETs and wealthy young Chinese guys can speculate over the price.

If you had any sense about you, you would make as much money as possible in the next few years, then cash out.

>look mom I did it again

we're coming for you. Hope those shekels were worth it.

the concept of a world reserve actually seems kinda outdated now

Where are the proofs though?

>nothing more than a passing fad.
looooooool

Great works, I wish you success
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good post I would be very thankful if you please follow and upvote me thanks.This post recieved an upvote from sanjeev.kapoor . If you would like to recieve upvotes from sanjeev.kapoor on all your posts, simply FOLLOW @sanjeev.kapoor

>wow, this guy said something I don't like, therefore he is a whale, 13 year old or banker trying to buy in low heh

Nice non-arguments, try responding to what I'm telling you, or do you know it's true?

Komodo Platform to the rescue!

Read books about stock market investing. Educate yourselves!! Avoid cryptocurrencies at all costs if you don't want to lose your hard-earned money. Children should be educated about the stock market investing, it should be added as subjects in schools!

back to the cave your crawled from

Poor Stacy and her money tree packages never had a chance.

we need to fight for the stacys. They are /ourgirls/ now.

Well, if this represents the average intelligence of the crypto investor, my point is proven.

The funny thing is all the people who have responded to me think I'm spreading FUD because I'm just trying to get a kick out of the China crash because I'm a nocoiner.

You should learn to be more pessimistic, especially if you're playing around with real money.

>chiggers manipulating the market
what else is new?

t. paid shills

can you at least pump neo again so i can sell my bags

>The baby boomers had property
>It's nothing more than a passing fad
jesus youre retarded

agreed. in a few years nobody will use crypto anymore just like nobody uses property or internet, they are all just passing fad tulip bubbles.

How much they paying you shill?

Yes, property and internet technology is exactly the same as a niche technology which essentially relies on an inability to solve mathematical equations.

Those 1's and 0's on your wallet? Those are exactly the same as a piece of land or a house which is finite and scarce. And before you say "what a retard, there's only 21 million bitcoins in existence, do you really think a tech sphere which includes such groundbreaking technology as "Dogecoin" or "Bitbean" and regularly fluctuates more than 50% in price will be attractive to the public at large? If you do you're more stupid and inexperienced than I thought.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill

you and all these old men have something in common, you don't understand the underlying technology and what it means for the future. this is not some asset that can be analyzed by TA, the same logic does not apply.

go invest in copper.
also, please don't start larping about being some senior application architect who knows much more than me

Makes a lot of sense, since ETH is centrally controlled. It's basically fiat 2.0.

It'd would make sense for people to want bash private/decentralized currency coming from someone who owns a bank lmao.

They know they are expired. They are redundant, no one will need them anymore, so they do what they can to survive. JP Morgan was involved in so many fraud cases, that what the pictures says is almost certainly true.

>hurr but they're just 1s and 0s xDDDDD

so is windows and it made bill gates a billionaire

>unironically advertising that you browse plebbit
Kill yourself you turbonigger.
>unironically advertising that you browse plebbit
Kill yourself you turbonigger.

>won't be floated on Bittrex or Poloniex so millions of NEETs and wealthy young Chinese guys can speculate over the price.
Yeah man. Like, corporations would never issue participations to raise funds. If they do good and those bonds raise in value it would make investors rich, and they absolutely hate that. And that is the reason why stock market would never exist, like, dude.

Screw (((them))), I hope one day everyone will wake up from the dream that they've created and we finally start to live free from their narrative.

>reddit """"""""""""""""intellectuals""""""""""""""""

>has doubts bitcoin is being manipulated
>"blockchain is going to be embraced"

everytime I see shit like this I always get happy because I know that these and many more retards will bring all their money to crypto (I bet some of these faggots make a lot) and I'm getting rich as fuck because they will buy high and whale groups will continue to profit from pumps and letting me ride in their tale. feels good man

He's in the denial phase in a bubble. This tells us that threre's still a long way down from here.

coinjournal.net/central-bank-finland-bitcoin-cant-doesnt-need-regulated/

columbia.edu/~jl4130/BTC.pdf

FYI

be nice to stop the swearing ....

Bitcoin will easily fall to $900 where it was back in January. Maybe even lower than that.

They're not banning BTC but Fiat to BTC gateways dummy

FYI

cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/