How to be a polite piggy?

I was offered a job with a 15% raise... but I am not super pumped about the job, after learning a bit more, and some of the details changed.

However, for a 25% raise, I could put this behind me and be happy with it.

Current salary is $60k and I'm slightly underpaid, so the 15% raise would bring me to current market. Hence, give me a premium, and I'll say yes.

How do I negotiate this?

Thanks!

Are you willing to lose out on the 15% as well if you don't get the 25%?

Yes.

Is this girl asian?

Let them know your expectations for taking on a greater role. Show them why you are worth it and more valuable than putting somebody else in that job for a lower salary. Know your worth.

maybe a little bit? her instagram says she is Spanish

@raquelsannicolas

What job, which has more pto

You sound like an uppity bitch though

Then WTF do you have to lose ya moron?

Then say
>Look DOG, I have been slaving away for years. For all that time I ahve been getting paid less than what I am entitled to. 15%? Dont make me laugh you fucking rat. I won't stay for any less than 25% with extra paid time off thrown in as well.

What kind of job is this? What's the market like? Are you dealing with a hiring manager, or some low tier middle management? If things are in your favor, then this is the time to negotiate. Right off the bat say "I was looking for $80k, but would be willing to take 75k in lieu of timeoff|stock options"

OP here. I was more curious about specific things to say in the conversation.

Professional job, market is hot. Dealing with HR recruiter. Have access to hiring manager and supervisor could talk to them fairly easily, without much interference from the HR person.

> after learning a bit more, and some of the details changed.
it'd help if we knew more detail.. but

Say something like "When I accepted the offer I didn't know X, Y, Z or whatever, I am still interested but it would take me $xx,xxx to accept the position."

If it's a big corp and they pussy foot, stall, or deny, then just send a rejection notice, and don't elaborate. Just say "i've decided not to take the position".
they'll come back with a higher offer

Well, for one thing, the job title of the offered position changed (and so did the level in the organization) from what I interviewed and received feedback for. I was caught very off guard and honestly I am pretty pissed about it... which is why my required remuneration is going up.

There are a lot of moving parts, but that is the essence of it.

I haven't received a written offer yet, should I go back to them with the counter offer before I get the written offer?

if they're baiting & switching you this early it's a bad sign anyway.
it could be a misunderstanding between job poster & the group but that's unlikely.
wait for them to give a formal offer

>if they're baiting & switching you this early it's a bad sign anyway.
My thoughts exactly. And even though I really wanted the job, and it's a really good company, fuck them. But if they pay me, all is forgiven.

Whip your dick out during the negotiation, this is a sign that you mean business.

shes gotta go back

She lives in Europe

my point stands

What company is this for? It sounds very similar to an experience I had last year.

I can't say exactly, but they are big.

Loyalty is dead. Take the raise and start looking for a better-paying job.

Finally, pants you can wear while shitting

This. You should start looking for a better-paying job.

You could even let these two jobs fight each other as in "Hey, there's another employer that wants to hire me for xx/hr. If you want me to stay you should at least offer yy% raise to be competitive. You haven't been very nice to me during my time here (with the job title etc), so don't bother offering less"

Due to reasons, it's not feasible or worth it for me to take this job for the bump and then bounce in less than a few years. Which is why I need to get paid more to come.