Team Spain or Team Catalonia?

So now that Spanish Civil War Part 2 is coming, I need to know, Team Spain or Team Catalonia? I think it's another Poland situation where Catalonia's first mistake was having the audacity to believe it has the right to exist.

> civil war part 2
but there´s no catalan army

Hasn't stopped the vast majority of wars this decade, or the previous one for that matter, war between states with unified armies is essentially dead.

The Catalans have a separate police force that essentially answers to Catalonia. The only problem is that the Catalans see the currently be noguns so that may hamper them for the moment but I'm sure if it gets serious people will get their hands on what they need.

I think the catalonians are trying to copy the irish in 1916. Make a retarded insurrection, wait for a brutal backlash and gain critical support.

Look at forces like the IRA, it doesn't matter how big your guns are, supression's only going to make it worse, if it gets to the point where you're asking "Yeah, but they don't have guns to fight against the supression of revolt against" spain has already lost.

Good luck Catalonia.

>Old feeble Catalan teleports behind Spanish King with ballot in hand
>"gens nen noi"
>Spanish Judge, police force, and military teleport behind old woman
>"nada personal, niño"

Catalonia I want lefty nationalistic movements to destabilize the EU. Who knows maybe commmunism will finally work lol

I doubt it. Most succesful nationalistic movementss need international backers (Kurdistan). If not they can always try growing opium and turn into a Burmese narco army

I'm team "go back 2 "

:)

I fully support that the people of Catalonia decide their future. That's it.
If independence is a good deal for them or not, I don't know

But just so you know, you can't support catalonian independence and be against other independence movements like, let's say, the south of the United States

what if I Catalonia is already full of mosques and ready to be an islamic foothold on Europe

I'm not a fan of the """"spanish"""" and their """"country"""" since they cant wrap their heads around Gibraltar and their language is disgusting. But I am with Spain, first Catalonia then more regions want independence and try similar refs, also Spain still has a monarchy and the Catalonians dont want one, how degenerative are they gonna be? they will end up just starting a European succession movement and strengthen the EU since the more smaller countries equals easier to drift into a big federation which the EU wants to be.
Fuck Catalonians and I hope the police only get tougher.

Civil war part 2 will make Spain become another Austria-Hungary where they have to put the name of every country inside their country. Makes me wonder how that would be if the USAs name was just the name of every state

>aragon gets its ass kicked by castile again
Why should i care

Even better, more destabilization

Yeah that's exactly what the world needs right now, another small shitty country, whose only contribution to humanity will be expanding the list of countries and capitals of the world for the kids in elemantary to memorize

catalán cabrón, España es tu nación

This wasn't 25 years ago.

Hope you find your way then, friend

>their language is disgusting.
>not liking every latin language
Get out

Team Chaos desu

>I don't understand how the EU works
Catalonia can't be part of the EU because Spain's already a member state of the EU and would block ascension

gentlemen this thread is closed for infraction of board rules, move along

Exactly this, The fake referendum was only meant to make the Spanish government react (as it should be) by police action = "violence" = omg look how they treat us = etc... But given the gay world where we live it will certainly work.
Their flag is too much "marxist guerilla" though.

Understandable officers
Keep those nationalist down!

>t. authoritarian bong
If catalonia wants independence, let em.
[spoiler]same with scotland :^)[/spoiler]

>can't even use spoilers right
Get out you pinko newfag

How is this Veeky Forums relate?

ESPANA I BELIEVE IN YOU KILL THOSE DEGENERATES

Team Basque

A previous example would be Bolivar war of independence. He was losing the war badly when the king of Spain sent 15.000 men and started shooting and hanging everyone in sight. Then Bolivar got everything he wanted.

If you're a Serb. Fuck you. I want my country to be rid of nationalistic commies.
Communism only leads to more poverty.