So it's never recovering now, right?

So it's never recovering now, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/09/10/announcing-the-complete-agenda-for-disrupt-sf-plus-five-reasons-why-you-need-to-be-there/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah man the whole market is green only omg is red

selll sell sellllllllll

nothing is ever recovering.

hey, i remember this coin
*breathes* BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Nice b8.
How old are you and where are your parents?

That's it.
I'm going to sleep.
This board is fucking hopeless.

nope
sell everything now, newfriend

where day big news at?

they never once claimed big news was coming

goodbye, sweet prince

they will save us on monday

cool stuff soon

techcrunch.com/2017/09/10/announcing-the-complete-agenda-for-disrupt-sf-plus-five-reasons-why-you-need-to-be-there/

Nope I dumped yesterday and came out at a -80% loss. Better than a -100% loss that is guaranteed now.

It was over the second Apple didn't mention it at the keynote. Everyone said the Apple thing was just a meme but it completely obliterated this coin.

Hahahhaha
A posted it again gahahasfhh
Is bancor gonna moon too? Fabliggbfadhhgrtfkh

damn man how did you get an 80% loss

It took serious fail trading over.... and over.... and over.... and over....

You cant be 100% at loss unless you use leverage i went in at 290k pretty close to ath and i am 40% at loss how can you be 80%

Were you trading with money that you were willing to lose and do you have ADHD?

Wow, the tech crunch presentation is as part of a panel that only goes for fucken 25 minutes shared with bancor (LOL!), pantera and Jun. It's followed up by a presentation from a mother-daughter duo selling shelf-ready human breastmilk. This is disappointing news to say the very least.

>It's followed up by a presentation from a mother-daughter duo selling shelf-ready human breastmilk.

Probably staring at the chart and trigger finger selling on every little dip and rebuying back higher.

>10:10 AM – 10:20 AM
Founder’s Spotlight on Breast Milk as a Service
Medolac‘s mother-daughter duo, Adrianne Weir and Elena Taggart Medo, walk us through the economics of selling shelf-ready human breast milk.

Vitalik will talk about omisego

>15 minutes to talk
>followed by Bancor (?!!!) and literal who's
>about ICOs in general not OMG
>Jun literally can't speak English
Kek

breaths in
Hahahhahaahhaahhahahahahhahahah

Is Jun going to be carrying his skateboard

This could be like that scene in Silicon Valley where they are at Tech Crunch disrupt and shit is going real bad but then it all turns out awesome, except that nothing will happen to save the day with this one. Maybe Vitalik will be tackled by a judge after he fucked his wife the night before and they will get through because of that. And then China will announce the OMG is the official legal tender of all of Asia before the next round. Nice to dream.

Still not selling my 500 OMG. Product is good, team is good, problem is real and it's the best solution available currently. It will continue to go up once the China bullshit simmers down.

Jun can hardly speak English

>Product is good
there is no product

Agreed

Except stickers.

not really worried, we're holding up pretty well against btc, most of the losses are from the btc drop in value against usd

>Vitalik will talk about omisego

Is he the mother or the daughter selling the shelf ready breast milk?

>Big news in September
>China bans bitcoin

Thanks OMG really great news...

BITCOIN AND ALL ALTS ARE FRAUDS. PLEASE SELL NOW TO JP MORGAN AND THE JEWS. THANK YOU GOYS. BITCOIN IS A FRAUD.

That seems like alot to get through in 10 minutes

I think vitalik would make a good mother

Vitalik is the jesus of cryptos dont use his name in vain

they said big. they never said good

Ya it's never recovering, just sell out now to bitcoin and then fiat.

That's 100% the best move.

You idiots, OMG is not some random shitcoin like Monaco.

You noobs need to learn how to HODL!