TETHER DOWN

SELL NOW

What.
How is that possible?

People getting out by selling their Tether bags for less than $1

Should't it be a 1:1 instant transaction?
What's the point of tether if it fluctuates?

Can't wait to see tether crash. Faggots flocking to tether every time btc farts deserve to lose everything.

it's just designed to be highly resistant to fluctuation. but it can technically go down to zero

Because Bitfinex diluted their tether like a bunch of greedy 15 yr old jews.

Just the absolute state of crypto. I see this as a proof of how absolutely in it's crib the whole crypto world still is.

This.

fuck u

Is there a reason people move to tether isntead of fiat?

some exchanges don't offer fiat

It regularly fluctuates between 0.98 and 1.02, perhaps even a bit more. Anyone who uses it though is a fucken massive bitch, so I hope it drops to 0.1. You're either investing in the future of blockchain, or your not. If you want to fuck with USD, then go and fuck with them on your own ya fucken weak handed bitch.

Also, tether has no where near enough fiat to back up the number of tokens they have. If people actually want to redeem their tether for USD in somewhat large numbers, which is definitely possible in the coming days/weeks, then those who are slow to do so could lose everything. Hopefully that happens and Maker coins DAI becomes the new stable coin. It's a far better alternative.

Bye-bye Tether. Bye-bye weak handed bitches.

fuck you too

same. what kind of cock smoking morons actually think it isnt a sham altcoin *insert chipmunk scrote*

Wait ... the US dollar, with blockchain transaction ledger tech? Woah, I might buy this...

Fuck you

Tether is awesome

More tether FUD from hodlers watching their coin depreciate 50% for the principle.

Be hero's, fine if you think that's what you're doing, or adapt to reality and roll with the punches... Goldman influences the public sentiment. Controls it even. And now that you know that, use it to your advantage. Instead of wishing everything was the way you want it. This means, get more coin.

This is normal range for tether. Lol .31% down that after Bitcoin dropped a thousand. LOL

Bitcoin isn't what I want it to be it's getting centralized but I'm adapting to that and buying it at the right point.

Btw I'm confident that few if any of the Anons who spam the infamous medium article have actually read it and worked through it. Someone who has feel free to price me wrong and explain in simple terms why tether winning the main bet means anything now, even supposing it's true. The writer said himself, they burned the alleged fake money already.

Im skeptical of these claims beimg actionable but if you're uncomfortable with it, there's also steem, bitusd, nubits, okcash.

Stop acting like pussies.

yeah but crypto trading would lose about 50% of its appeal without tether. the whole industry needs it

>bitcoin sees its most massive crash in history in numerical value
>tether drops 1/10 of a cent

It just proves it passed the test, if tether had to crash it would be right now, when people are actually getting out.

Finally some smart opinions

The tether FUD is just as annoying as the shitcoin shilling

This.
But no one with a money printer has ever shown restraint so it was kind of obvious this would happen.

I would rather take shelter in Tether than lose over 50% from a BTC crash.

I still have no clue how the price of this stays anywhere near a dollar

People dumping tether for real fiat

Tether limited and bitfinex own 90% of USDT, it won't go down, they'll prop it back up via wash trading.

It's a scam but they aren't letting it die yet, not by natural causes. I'm pretty sure they'll keep going until US government intervenes at which point all crypto will crash like never before.