What did Mussolini mean by this?

What did Mussolini mean by this?

He's just answering the age old question "is OP a fag?".

>ywn get some gelato with your bros after a long day of goosestepping

Why live?

Would Mussolini still become dictator of Italy if Veeky Forums existed in the 1920s? Seems like the kind of guy to just spend all day shitposting and not actually get anything done

Sissify the Italian male.

>implying 20's /pol/ wouldn't have united the world under fascism

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
>are you too lazy to even google translate?

>Implying it wouldn't call Italian Fascism a Jewish conspiracy

SI

Wrong, Mussolini was the ultimate Chad and man of action.

except when someone made him cry (everyone)

It was made for the political elections in 1934.
Many labor unions and some national bodies had to nominee a definite numer of candidates, to a total of 1000.
The Grand Council of Fascism (the
administrative body of the fascist party) selected 400 of them as deputies.
Every male who was a member of any labor union or who was a government employee could vote at the plebiscite to approve the deputies list (sì) or to repeat the election (no).

I don't remember him crying

ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS

I rather have fascism now instead of liberalism that we have in the West.

You only think it looks like a videogame badguy HQ because you grew up where "bad guy imagery" was tailored to evoke them.

I mean, it's retarded, but still.

I can definetly say Hitler wouldn't have gone anywhere if we had the internet to vent then

>ywn spend all day engaging in 1920s shitposting and banter with Mussolini, Hitler and Franco

>Where did you learn to fly?

Relevent dubs.
Even leftists nowadays are a joke, gone are the black cats, now we've got a bunch of emasculated pussies going about their carrot based gender identity.

ITALY YES

Itallian embassies had similar faces only smaller. I saw in the museum couple days ago.

underrated

Go live in Turkey then if you need to fellate a great leader figure that disregards rule of law and appeals to some vague past glories then, you gigantic cumslurping faggot.

That's not bullshit, they want to look like bad-asses and dressed like try-hards, to that effect.
Everyone used eagles to look noble in propaganda and skulls to look evil.
If Trump made a giant tower with 5 story tall letters spelling TRUMP, it would retarded and villainous despite every super hero tower doing the same damn thing.

First genuine kek in awhile

It was put up for a political referendum, later being taken down. It's not the sort of big brother psychological conditioning people like to think it is

>implying any of our politicians give a damn about rule of law