BTC Will Not Drop Below 3k

At 3075 right now. Get ready for the ride.

it just hit less than 3k you bagholder

we're all gonna be ok right

I want to die.

coiners btfo. it's already under 3k in asia.

Asia doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things

Don't worry, 3k is the floor. just watch.

the fact that $2,800 broke on china which has very high volume on 3 major exchanges and thats a vital support makes me think NA could easily fall to 2,800 or below. i was expecting a china 2800 and NA 3k bounce but that didnt happen

better start buying

>10% of the market

come on slide !!!! slide to 2200USD like jewmen sucks says ! i sold my fucken bags for carnage! SLIDE !!!!

bunch of dog eating slopes desu. the market will be better off without their bullshit

Won't happen. We've reached bottom and are heading up.

China was 2600 yesterday. They don't matter. Relief rally in 3 2 1

okcoin green.

3k?
For what?
This is just a useless memecoin now everybody is selling for the best case scenario to buy back at around 1200$

dubs calls the bottom

>rolling for 2800

$580

check my double numbers at the end

this is the bottom, up and away now

oh fuck

checked

China is responsible for 50% of the crypto trade volume. It will drop to at least $2500.

$2200-$2300

by end of month

First "floor prediction" eradicated/raped. Let's see if the second famous prediction of 2200 will hold. Or maybe I'll be right and Bitcoin will crash with 70-90 % from the top.

The floor will be found very shortly, Chinese FUD is reversing.

See >After cracking down on cryptocurrencies, China now wants a regulatory framework to support digital tokens.

Can someone please tell me WHY the FUCK would BTC drop this much, over 30%, if Chinese exchanges only represent 8% of total trading volume? Shouldn't it have dropped by 8%?

1 zimbabwean dollar

Bitcoin reached a milestone ATH, at that point any excuse is good to have a healthy correction.

Ofcourse it's going to drop well below

nope

with jews you win

actually $2300-2500 is a real value of btc

A correction is NOT inevitable when the demand is ever increasing. This time was emotionally driven.

just buy OK cash

We are going below 3k in the next minutes

It's already 2600 on chinese exchanges, just wait a few hours.

goldman knows best

$900

3k's the floor, whore.

I placed my money against that.
We're at 2600 in CHINA!

Even with increasing demand, corrections will happen.

Just a few months ago bitcoin crashed from 3k to 1.8k, and then from 1.8k to 5k in less than two months.

This means the demand was rising exponentially, but there was still a 40% crash.

I can easily tell how new you are.
IT WILL GO SUB 3k$ and possibly even touch 2k$ with upcoming HF FUD..

$3000

The bottom will be 1976 USD. Just trust me on this one and don't kill yourselves in the meantime.

get better digits it's not going that low

3000 incoming boyos

There will be no moon shots for a while boyos, fears of further government regulations globally will make sure of that. check em

Oh but it will. Hang in there, the ride's only getting worse for now.

Bitcoin is a bubble that's why it's crashing. The whole China thing is just a trigger event

Because 99% of BTC holders are speculators looking to get rich quick.
Almost nobody actually uses it.

This and blockchain is a meme now. You have to register with your passport photo or Driver's ID to be able to buy or sell anything. It stopped being a "secure and anonymous" way of transferring money.

took a loan to buy more BTCs
GO LOWER REEEEEEEEEEE

>Almost nobody actually uses it.
That's because its a store of value nigger.

NONNONONONONONO STOP DROPPPING STOPPPP STOPPP IVE ALREADY LOST SO MUCH PLEASE FUCKING STOP MOMMY PLEASE MAKE IT STOP MOMMY PLEASE HELP mE MOMmmMY MOMMMMMMMYYY

Its under guys

>the city of cryptocucks

It was supposed to be a way to have fast transactions and avoid bank controls
>muh store of value
Bullshit just started once the value became almost all speculation.

What about those other times bitcoin crashed 40% earlier this year?

in 2013 it lost 50%of its value in a few days
nothing to see here move along

the difference is that large btc exchange companies are planning to shutdown by Sept 30th unless china introduces some regulatory shit for bitcoins it will drop to 1k by the end of the month

THIS IS THE BOTTOM!
DON'T FUCKING SELL YOUR COINS TO THE GREEDY BANKERS AND WHALES

Bro. China does matter a lot. It's going to continue to drop in eu and na as arbitrage happens and it won't recover.

Biz is scared because most people here actually have hope for coins. This shit is dropping and I have been waiting. I will start buying when it hits 2400. And then I still will look at Ltc and eth, they will fall further

Are you just talking about Chinese exchanges? Why should that matter so much if they only trade 8% of the total BTC?

How will people buy tokens without BTC?

>only a set amount of bitcoins ever produced
>ever selling before its worth a fortune

china is one of the largest economies they also have some influence over other countries for example russia, now imagine 1.5-2B people are not allowed to trade crypto anymore

How are you going to send your bitcoins without ridiculous fees if no one wants to mine anymore?

what makes you think nobody will want to mine?

what makes you think i wont just mine my own transaction?

At the absolute most they're responsible for 25% of recent volumes.
Price has dropped over 30%.
This is more or less the floor.

wew lad

Last time people were this butthurt by a single person was when Donald Trump won the election.

FAKE NEWS IT'S BELOW 3K NOW

1) China is only a fraction of the bitcoin market.
2) back in January we had literally WEEKS of bad news regarding Chinese bitcoin regulations, and this was back when people thought China held 95% of bitcoin volume (based on fake volume)

Do you even know why people mine Bitcoin and how transactions happen?

$2990

$0

whats the problem ? buy at one exchange, then buy monero,send it to next exchange and trade

if a country is massively selling other people will start to in fears of losing money, true it may get back up again with time but my prediction is it will reach sub 2k at least by the end of the month and then will slowly climb over 3k in the next week/month

do you know HOW mining works, not just why?

You shills are so transparent with this new /pol/ memes tactic.

Faggot op missing in this thread

ITS HAPPENING

ITS GAME OVER

oWo

Miners will have to start shutting down their rigs if the price falls far enough. Nobody will mine at a loss.

you just had to use a monkey paw didnt you fag

>2550 on OKCoin

>BTC will not drop below 3k
>€2,491.6 on Kraken rn

Goldman said it will hit 2100

>slowly climb over 3k in the next week/month
so whats the reason that itll climb to 3k? dude like where do people even get this blind faith that btc will still go up

Miners don't care. Will need to be below 1000usd to be mining at a loss in America. And as others drop out the difficulty lowers

overselling, statistics, i've been into day trading for quite some time now, you base trends on previous experiences.

I might be wrong, I'm not an oracle but based on what I've seen before I think this is how it'll go.

to add, i've developed a couple of formulas calculating trends, I'm usually right like 70% of the time but of course I haven't dealt with a situation where a whole country is thinking of banning crypto

>Tfw I can start buying coins for pennies again

Goldman got bailed out by the US government because of catastrophic failure.