My profit is down 50%

This dip is fucking insane

I just want to get out of crypto. It's too stressful.

Should I keep holding? Or is this the end?

Its over

sell it all it's over for crypto, go back to your wagecuck job

sell

It will drop 75%, you should sold back in Mon

I have more BTC, but less USD. I'm the best.

Its stressful if you focus to much. I only invest in great startups and just let it sit. Nothing feels better then a price rise from 400sat to 300.000k sat

if it recovers, this shit is going to Mars. The market is currently being manipulated by old money so they can buy in cheap. If you look at the Kraken orderbook whales are gobbling up all of normies BTC

Yeah dude

Literally just sell at perhaps the lowest point.

.. are you retarded

I think this is what being in a collapsing bubble feels like.. This might be it. At least for a few years. Considering I only have about a grand and half in this though, so I'm going down with the ship or I'm going to the moon.

If its any consolation, IF this is a crash, there's way it's permanent, the next bubble will be greater than ever before.

only question is, how much of a pussy are you? the best time to buy is when everyone is panicking. And I'm waiting for indicators of the bottom/recovery. I'm actually so happy I can make an entry again

To be honest, I havent lost that much BTC, I have just lost Dollar value...so I dont know why everyone is crying and this is holding alts...

I have 15 grand in and that's like 90% of my net worth.

T..time to open a margin account r..rite

y...yolo

Please provide a pseudonormie retard with an idea of the most obvious indicators of the bottom? Say a particular low point that the price keeps bouncing off but won't go below? I refuse to sell off, obviously buying the dip

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." - Baron Rotschild

They're not actually crying they just want to accumulate more from the weak hands.

source of chick?

ITS OGRE

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPPPPPPP

That's all that matters m8, how much satoshis you got.

help me pick the best cheap coins right now for future moon missions

It really is a bloodbath eh?

Not that guy but I'd imagine if you were to try and time it I would for whether or not it seems sorta stable at a low price for longer than any of the fluctuations it was just going through, that might be a sign. But I'm just some asshole on the internet

It will come back by the end of the month. If not, everyone would rush in with fresh salaries to buy in cheap.