(((Whales))) Crashed The Market

So they could buy back in,

And legitimize their analysis.

And by (((whales))) I mean Goldman, JP Morgan, and other banks. This WAS coordinated, and there should be an investigation.

This was an act of way against us by the old (((banking sector))).

no, this is nonsense

the price of bitcoin depends on supply & demand

this time there are more people selling than buying

therefore the price goes down

Nigger,

Bitcoin raced 400% this year based on absolutely nothing. Are you stupid or what? We were fucking due and if you didn't see it you probably aren't the sharpest tool.

Real crypto whales know this is true, and while you are mostly assholes who fuck us over, we need to band together and destroy them somehow. I offer myself as a foot soldier

Keep dreaming, not a single one of them wound up in jail for the 2008 financial crisis and things won't be different this time around

WE WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU

There was no new information to crash the market. Very large holders staged a run nearly a week after real info hit (China shit) because they could. JP Morgan can now tell its sap investors that they are geniuses and have everything in control when they are just fucking crooks and market manipulators.

Bitcoin doesn't benefit you when you hold. It doesn't pay dividends.

You also need to live, so it makes sense to sell when the price is high. Because you need money for food.

>go wagecuck fucking faggot
>enjoy your 5% etf gains boomer

This was you a month ago and it was a tell tale sign you would get your life blown out. Enjoy when the bottom of your wallet falls out because you went full gambler along with the rest of the greedy retards.

This was literally coordinated by major banks. It is so fucking obvious. WHEN HAS ANY MARKET CRASHED WITH ZERO NEW INFO?

Your time is fucking ending soon. I can't wait to step on your fucking throat.

The time of covering your ass, value investment and economic theory is ending? See me through this, kid. You can't warp numbers (your evaporating assets) with emotion.

Equity is dead as a means of social control. Once the ICO market is settled, the venture market is finished, and stocks will be hit very hard as well. Suck a dick.

fekkin' told, old man.

And, if you haven't noticed, the elite in our sector use fucking gaming screennames. Your degree, which you didn't deserve, is fucking useless too. I promise you: I will fucking step on your fucking throat in the near future.

still true though, bought at 600

>I'm to dumb to understand that all markets correct so I blame Jews

If it isn't clear by now, the ellipses are attention getters, but all my threats are real.

Signed,
RoosterRed

too*. Plus Bitcoin has done this how many times before?

Risk assessment works as well in crypto as it works with any other market. Gamble, lose pants. The ICO scene so far has provided next to nothing for the world. It's all experimentation and speculation. You're already comparing it to the stock market, which makes literally everything including the pants you have.

From your butthurt I can tell your pants are already halfway off. No system, financial or political system will fix your genetic defect of gambling. The only way out is to off yourself, go to school or meditate the habit away.

Large bagholders coordinating to fuck over a market in order to help legitimize their bullshit institutions has nothing to do with this. Cunt.

The problem for the stock market is that it will no longer be able to value invest.

Take something like the Nasdaq. Wall Street has had a monopoly over VC game forever. They get all the stock of all startups. They then offload part of stock to Nasdaq at a profit once a company has passed survivor bias stage. Normies buy to inflate the book value of VC holdings further.

We're entering a new paradigm where the best startups will go straight to ICO rather than VC. That means no fresh blood for Wall Street. That means no more artificial pumps of your 401k via monopoly control of new businesses.

Your stock holdings will have lower returns than bonds over the next 10 years. Guaranteed.

Meanwhile, crypto will blow up to a $10T market.

>Meanwhile, crypto will blow up to a $10T market.

Before we can get to that, the hot air in the market needs to go. Only then can we see a real drive for innovation. Otherwise it's just going to be endless ICO scamming, because why try when you can get 100 million handed to you on a silver platter for literally any bullshit?

Crypto right now is a glorified hackathon blown out of proportion by gambling crazy chinks.

>Crypto right now is a glorified hackathon blown out of proportion by gambling crazy chinks.
Apparently you are not familiar with the Chinese stock market. Like the old institutions are better in this regard. Please. And suck a dick.

Vitalik fudded ETH and ICOs because they are both overpriced for what they do. Let that sink in.

ETH is undervalued. Learn fucking basic time value of money math. Cunt.

>half the internet could run on ether chains
>20 BILLION DOLLARS MARKET CAP? THIS IS INSANE!
literally you

ok kid

Normally you'd put a maximum of 10% in high risk assets, but for you I would recommend to put 10% in a food and pants fund. Might need it later, no need to thank me.

We'll win in the end, anons.