BOUGHT IN AT 4600

I ONLY HEARD ABOUT BITCOIN LAST MONTH AND I BOUGHT WHEN THE PRICE WAS $4600

I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IF I DIDN'T CAME TO Veeky Forums

THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

AND FUCK YOU

YOU'RE ALL GOING TO PAY FOR THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/
news.bitcoin.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-may-face-stricter-regulation-and-licensure/
news.google.com/news/search/section/q/charlie lee/charlie lee?hl=en-GB&ned=uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I went all in on ETH at $330 with $2000

Hahahahahahaha me too, I dont give a fuck anymore

we lied :^)

No one forced you to buy at gunpoint, OP.

With each passing cycles, we convert more normies into HODLers.
With each passing cycles, more are seeing the light.

10 millions in 2025, brothers.

I bought one ETH at $260 and another 1.75 at $330. dont worry user its just a dip. remember these things move logarithmically, theyre not like stocks. they seem to move like stocks because normies use TA and emotional trading from stocks and apply it to crypto. but that doesnt mean crypto will stop behaving logarithmically. I'd start getting worried when it drops more than an order of magnitude (i.e. $30 for ETH or $500 for BTC)

Trips. Satan hath spoken.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>tfw sold at 4600
Sleeping in fiat, comfy.

Thanks for your money pal.

OP
You are now officially a bagholder. But that's fine, everything will be fine. Just remember to never sell at a loss, and you'll come out alright

Also, even though you already have some coins, you should buy some more soon for this low price, and once it recovers back to 5000 (which it will) you'll be able to sell both your bags

You just need to learn how to get stoic

Also, remember to note down at what price you bought how much every time you buy

Bought in at the same time, not regretting it. Bitcoin is long-term investment and the amount lost will be tiny in comparison to what I'm going to gain. Could have made a bit more but whatever, I'm only playing with poorfag amounts of money anyway.

>buys in at all time high
Real potential this one has

ETH will get to 1k in a year for sure. I bought $1200 around $300. I'm planning on dropping $200 on Monero, and $500 on Ripple

I think about these coins as long term 5 year investments.

But you assured me the price is growing and would reach 10k this year

No fucking way man I am PISSED

Totally sick of your SHIT

I actually needed money this year for an operation

so you took money that you needed, for an operation, and you put it into the crypto market...

I needed more to pay for it you dumb fuck and talking to people here it sounded like a safe option. Now Im legitimately fucked

Bought near ath. Now blames Veeky Forums. Oh fuck you op. Fuck you. You came to an ano your message board and thought "I have no experience anons who constantly say faggot and nigger seem nice....ill put all my money on what they say." take personal responsibility here. Consider it a cheap lesson coming from Veeky Forums.

>I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IF I DIDN'T CAME TO Veeky Forums

In 5 years when 1 BTC is 500k USD, this sentence will take on a whole new meaning

lmao, I liquidated. I'll probably regret it in a few months. Good luck, holders.

You're really a stupid fuck. Putting money you need on risky investment.

I hope you know your place in human kind. At the very bottom.

aren't you tired of shitposting the same crappy threads over and over and over every time there's a market crash\correction? holy shit, kys you retarded faggots

The only stupid thing ive done is listen to you stupid fucks

still trying to say i should hold when i need to pay for things

what the fuck am i going to do? go to the hospital and show them my bitcoin wallet and say "ill pay ya when it stops crashing and goes to a million dollars because biz said so"

fuck up

lmao btw if that's for real i want you to know that i'm laughing at your sufference

All of this is because of you. You grew up with your parents always here to take the blame for you.

So now you're trying to reproduce this scheme with biz. Hope you're not too old because it's sad to be that immature past a certain age.

What kind of operation do you need?

Nobody here knew your situation except yourself. And YOU took the decision to buy.

And now YOU will suffer the consequence, and try to convince your brain it was not your fault but an anonymous board that took your money to buy bitcoin.

Yeah yeah whatever you assholes. you made your money im guessing so you can shit on people

Partial knee replacement from when I came off my motorcycle. I couldn't go to work because of it and eventually found Veeky Forums from being at home alot.

the one that bought at the ATH 400 before the 50 dip would still be in the positive.
JUST HODL IT
I will start getting nervous if we hit lower than 1K

This. Someone should make the Thank you Veeky Forums stickers for the lambos

Im buying. First time buyer here... just waiting for an entry point. I am an experienced stock trader... bitcoin will bounce this to more all time highs. . Hold till xmas. Buy what you can to average down. Bitcoin is not a scam and unless someone wants to pay 30 billion out of their own pocket it wont be going down much further.

Charts + this = btc will reach $125,000 next big run

You pay for operations? What third world country do you live in?

I bought in some more at 4500 and 4000. Fortunately, those two buyi-ns are only at around 1.2K USD between them. Had a larger buy at when BTC hit 2000 earlier this year.

Haven't sold yet but my hands has started to tremble a bit.

shut the fuck up

lol
I bet the same shitty country that let private companies track the financial history of its citizens and then dump all that data to hackers.

there is room for imrpovement however, there will be a possible further dip ....

FYI

cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/

Of course there is going to be further dip. Idiot American normies are selling too. Use this time to reaccumulate

>mfw everybody gonna miss out on airdrops because theyre in fiat

you snooze you lose leonardos

And now you'll need some knees to fit into those kneepads... tough spot...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>not dealing with one's basic necessities before investing money into a highly volatile market
>investing more than one can afford to lose
you sir are the niggest of niggers

United States of America
>kek

When your back is against the wall you will try anything.

daily reminder : never listen to biz

KEK
E
K

This post is severely underrated

what

yep reked

bumping for more laughs

>Buying at the near peak
>Blaming Veeky Forums

99% of the coins shilled here won't be around in even a year time.

Not a year, but 5 years yes I completely agree.

YOU SOON BE SUCKING DICKS WHATS NOT TO UNDERSTAND

I did as well, but I only bought 300$

I made my investment back with ark though.

If you couldn't tell that was the peak and that a crash was incoming, then you're not cut out for this business, kiddo.

$500 for Bitcoin will never happen.

Just BTC, Ethereum, and maybe Monero/litecoin. The rest promising to do a lot won't be here.

UKbros - What exchange are you using? Is Coinbase still the best? I want to buy now.

>Veeky Forums
Buy high
Sell low

You are welcome, come again.

$500 will never happen, 20 cents for sure!

news.bitcoin.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-may-face-stricter-regulation-and-licensure/

news.google.com/news/search/section/q/charlie lee/charlie lee?hl=en-GB&ned=uk

Is this a pink wojak who is unironically angry? Damn OP right over the head eh