Is this the floor now?

holly sweet jeezus monkey peenis

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchange-viabtc-to-close-amid-regulatory-crackdown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can it keep going down??

Are we not due for an upswing in crypto before the real floor is revealed?

pliz guys i am scared

fucking buy neo

bend the knee to china

its still 2750 in china

not until 2.2k

since china fud continues with more exchanges closing (viabtc), 2500 seems like a good target if it doesn't bounce from 2900 (Kijun-Sen support, last time it also bounced from Kijun-Sen before the rally to 4k+).

if it bounces from 2900 to atleast 3500, buy everything you can. It may go under 2900 for a brief period of time (~3 hours).

Stop looking at fucking TA and look at the news.

its 2650 on china atm

yeah, so what, volume of chinese exchanges doesn't matter, chinese have told numerous times that they ban/regulate/whatever bitcoin. how about you look at history?

Dude, why gamble on this. Who knows how much more BTC china has? Those walls holding price up? Those walls are a million dollars each held by one person or a small group of people. If you watch, there is heavy market manipulation every time a wall hits so they can dump their bags. The rich are still making money in the crash.

China number one

Sooo upswing now?

Is china really doing all that shit?

GUYSS talk to me i am spooked as shit!

The biggest chink exchanges haven't said when they are closing

September 30th.

coindesk.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchange-viabtc-to-close-amid-regulatory-crackdown/

It's over, user.

BTC and Blockchain will have to actually show something of use really quick if it wants to regain value. Alt coins only as a mean of fueling innovation doesn't seem enough.

gg.

My guess is either 2800 or 2200.

With the help of Bankers jewfags. Kind of a masterful dimantlement of a dream. Fucking bloodbath.

you saying blockchain has no use??

Of course it has many applications, user. The only problem is that they're mostly ideas that never saw the light of day. What are the main real implementations you can think of?

This is the topic of another thread.

Not calling it yet, but looking good so far.
>TA is a meme
lmao

Im thinking there will be another down swing after it finished going up and then bull market confirmed

Bitcoin already does what it is made for retard.

The reason why it is dropping so much is because all chinks are selling of their bitcoin.

You think we will come below 100bil again?

Will BTC break below $2,000 this weekend? I bought in at 3900 couple of days ago

wild stuff not really a finance guy so this is pretty scary