Witnessing the bubble go pop

It is a highly fascinating experience to see the reactions here. It looks so much like the tulip hysteria! As if people never learn from history.
With tulips at least you had some pretty flowers.
What is the bottom line for bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

eu1.salesforce.com/501D0000000RWec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What hysteria? This is all normal.
Soon we will moon to $10k.

Also check 'em!

sour pls

Correction check em

Tulip FUD got BTFO so long ago, there are only 21 million BTC, possibly even less by now, tulips are infinite.

This is bait, bottom of page 15 is goes.

Dead ass comparing a flower to a revolutionary replacement for fiat

It is the same person that cries 'tulip mania' every time BTC corrects.

Either a shorter or a shortsighted autist.

>tulips

What most of the absolute retards on this board (who think they are whales with a whole four bitcoin) is that the "bubble" bursting actually makes no coiner normies feel safe to invest in crypto because they feel that its safer now to enter. This will cause a massive new influx of no coiners and pump a new ATH. Screenshot this.

muh tulips

There are three types of people on biz. Investors, traders, and faggots. Guess which one you are?

Groundbreaking prediction user. You described bitcoin's entire price history.

Golden days where you had tulips of line and could get fiat from the atm. When you could order pizza and pay with tulips.

I just read that comment too. If you're a smart trader, even if price goes down to $1, you will have fucktons of BTC trying to make fucktons more while trading, and your portfolio will still be growing through the crash.

> bout to enter the market
This crash is perfect for me.

Oh no doubt.
I was waiting for this crash to finally buy some coin.

Its because nothing scares people like a bubble. Even I thought it was a bubble when in first started but came around after doing my research.
Bam, now the bubble is gone. This is the biggest blessing to crypto we've seen in months.

I'm seriously considering selling my car today just so I can buy BTC.

Anyone that thinks it wont be at $4500 by next week is a retard.

What price you thinking of buying at? I wouldn't wait for the meme at $2221. Every normie who read that has an order set for that price.

After it dips sub-3k I'm going for it as soon as I see one uptick

Too much FUD. Try next month at least.

most of Veeky Forums quit business school after day 1 when they tell you the tulip story

Yes, only absolute geniuses buy before the bubble bursts, because it's better to buy things when they're twice the price.

This, after it went above $2,500 I was wary of buying any more because it could be a bubble.

Also China doesn't ban all their shit until the 30th so there's still some Chinese who haven't made a decision on what to do are running around

FYI

It may go further down as this is possible...
in the meanwhile her eis some news about china form C. Lee the LTC inventor....

eu1.salesforce.com/501D0000000RWec

Please read to end and do not panic... the Chinese government wants to regulate and control everything....