I don't give a fuck

I'm holding my coins with the grip of gods. The only time I will sell is when I have enough to quit my job.

Who else holding strong?

Just hold brother. This time next month you will be glad you did.

That must be fake. No way you're stupid enough to hold that during this crash.

I should of started crypto trading in October instead of the start of this month. Sorry guys whenever I get involved in anything it always goes down hill

Nope, I'm holding this exact amount of coins. I'm not playing time the market bullshit and I'm not phased by this drop

My initial investment was 6k but still

3k down to 1.5k i lost hope at 2k and im currently still losing hope i didnt know i had i wint sell tho , you can either serve in heaven or rule in hell is your choice

Wor.d During the drop in Summer I was down to a $3k portfolio and just by being a lazy faggot and hodling increased that same portfolio to $15k before today.
I bought some more during this sale and will just sit and continue hodling.

You type like a weak faggot. Shut your blockfolio off and go lift.

what took you to the moon?

I held, traded, and sold SC at the top. Then I played with OMG for a week and WTC gave me +50% last week

I wouldnt say anything I held really mooned, but I think WTC will be 150k sats at least by end of next month

I'm with you brother. I'm riding this train to oblivion or owning my home outright.

Your Walton's going dooooown
No seriously, 50 cent by the end of september.

Lost 66% going easy and HODLing cause im still above init invest also investing what i can lose. Keep it up OP.

3-4 bucks end of september if btc is done shitting itself within a week, 10 end of october regardless.

Binance is getting closed. I hate having to break it down to you but WTC will go down.

Same here. Don't even get why this is something people struggle with. Why would you sell at a loss over overblown news.

I'm an over 40 Norman checking in so this is just the same as Vegas money to me. Pic related +1000 BMC

Holding till it all goes all the way down !

Binance official stance is that they will continue to trade. Sorry to break it to you, but you and your words are worth less than the shit I just flushed.

1.17 buddy
Trust me I wanna shoot myself because I bought at 2.10 expecting it to be worth 5-6 bucks by October

>btc crashes to 2700 on Chinese exchanges
>no one buys eth at $200

Why did your graph spike like that? What did you buy

jesus christ did you buy kidscoin at 10 sats or something

You're too emotional.

Gonna buy some more bitbeans next week

>that sia
check my bag bro

>laughing at the faggots thinking all is lost instead of seeing it as an oppurtunity.

As a poorfag who started just now i look forward to buying bags cheaply

I don't get this ideology
If it's crashing, why wouldn't you sell when it's not at the bottom (for ex when btc was at 3k euros) and buy it back for way cheaper
I started selling around 3300 a couple of days ago and bought a bit back now at 2500. Why would you hodl when it's been clearly crashing for already a week now

I'm holding PAY. Fucking put a bullet in me.

because calling the bottom is not a trivial task

but isnt he right, when he says that selling at a higher price and rebuying it at a much lower price is a good idea? Just like it is now?

Trade and you will get burned. If bitcoin is stable, trading is more reasonable.

You said your initial investment was 6k and you only have 12k now
Either you're a complete fucking newfag who just got in last month, or you're a retard. In any case doing the opposite of what you say is probably a good bet

Only mentally crippled children would consider 100% roi in a few months a poor result during the crash.

>in a few months
So as I said, listening to a "complete fucking newfag" who just got in last month because #bitcoin was trending on facebook is not a good idea

2x his initial investment is still pretty good.

Either way, I don't feel the pressure to sell because I'm still in the green too. So I'm holding. All you faggots say sell, and then act like you can predict the bottom after the fact, but you can't.

>2x his initial investment is still pretty good.
only if he's "complete fucking newfag who just got in last month"
>act like you can predict the bottom
why do hodltards always say this? If it crashes by 50% (like now) you can miss the bottom by 30% and still make more money than hodltards. see

During the crash, you fuckwad. Give it 2 weeks and I'll be back to 400%. Plus I didnt invest it all at the same time.

Complete braindead nigger

>During the crash, you fuckwad
Even with the crash Bitcoin is up way more than 100% in the past few months. Again, the only reason you're only up 100% is because you're a complete fucking newfag who just got in last month, or you're a retard.
You already admitted that it's the former.
>Give it 2 weeks and I'll be back to 400%
1. You hodltards always think you can predict the future
2. You don't even believe that yourself, if you did you would sell everything you have and put it in crypto for 2 weeks

Btc is not up more than 100% in the last "few" months you stupid retard. Open a chart before vomitting lies.

I already did put everything i have in crypto and continue to do so with every paycheck.

I'm of course not saying that's an easy thing to do, but you can do it gradually and by looking a bit at the trends. Literally nobody can accurately predict how high or low the price will go

For example ~3 days ago it was going down clearly after the CEO fucker bashed btc
Then the china news came in, so it was clear the trend would only continue for at least a few more days, ergo sell and wait a couple of days before buying back in by a bit

It doesn't have to be a yolo move, do it gradually
This shit is so heavily influenced by news you can just have a peak at the trend and latest news every morning or so and have a rough idea of where things are going

>he's all in on a chink shitcoin, while they're banning ICOs and shutting down the exchanges
how delusioned are you ? You'll need at least half a year bagholding this crap to make it all back

ICOs are banned, not coins. Check back in a month and slit your throat when you see $10 per wtc

>Open a chart
ok...
>I already did put everything i have in crypto
>6k
So not only are you a complete fucking newfag, you're poor as fuck too. Do you literally still live with your parents? Wow man, don't want to miss out on any of your good advice

>Check back in a month and slit your throat when you see $10 per wtc
>I'm not playing time the market bullshit
this retard can't even agree with himself

Why do you idiots invest in Chinese coins with the current exchange situation happening?

Fucking retards.