Jade-Moon time

>website
jadecoinofficial.org
>twitter
@jadecoins

Token sale has been locked in. It starts at 4 PM CST today. 5 million tokens will be sold at $.01 each, which is half of the total supply of the tokens.
discord.gg/ZE4WrA

etherdelta.com/#JADE-ETH
remember the devs are the only ones selling at the price of $.01 at 5 million tokens. the other sell orders are memers

Other urls found in this thread:

jadecoinofficial.org/whitepaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this exactly?

senpai, what makes this coin different from adex, adtoken and the myriad other ad coins ?

I have a bunch of ethers to sink but cant makeup my mind on this, help me plz

BAT wins every time, especially with the big announcement coming next week

Jade is different from adex and BAT because they have different goals. Jade is a token that will allow you to watch ads that you are interested in and are geared towards your interests while keeping out malicious ads. Malicious ads are voted out through a system like leddit, where if you get enough flags it is removed. Jade has a much clearer goal and in my opinion a lot more room to grow than adex or BAT.

BAT also claims to not be a crypto currency.

Sounds interesting. When is the ICO?

dang, sounds like a shitcoin

why another shitcoin ?

token sale is 4 PM CST on etherdelta.
its not a shitcoin. I can answer any further questions you have

1. do you have a prototype ?

2. can we see the github + code ?

3. can we know about the people involved ?

4. could you link us to the roadmap + timelines ?

I am damn serious about putting a bunch of ethers into this if you could answer my questions straight up.

1. We are getting close to a prototype, should come out in about 2-3 weeks
2. Code is close sourced. The reason we did this is to prevent people from cloning our code and creating a new token ripping us off, which happens A LOT.
3. There are 5 developers currently, myself being the founder, 3 programmers, a community manager, and an advertising staffer.
4. White paper has some timelines in it.
jadecoinofficial.org/whitepaper

Essentialy, the protocol will be done and ready to go in November. Wallets will come out for PC and mobile in October. The final stage of Jade is called Jade Dragon, which is when mainstream services start using Jade and the protocol has been updated to reflect what the community needs. This is expected to happen in 2018.

Alright, I will stick around.

join the discord if you want to get more news and info. Hope to see ya there!

1. Thanks, can we get the names, profiles of the devs so we can look them up on the interwebs ?

2. Above is needed because we cant see your code or prototype, and dont want to send our monies to random strangers on the internet who got nothing to show yet.

If you cant put our your real identities, and dont even have a prototype or github, and wrote an amateurish whitepaper, and then you want half a million dollars of monies, you are so obviously Scamsters.

to /biz: Anybody who puts money in this shit deserves to lose all his money.

I see your apprehension at an anonymous dev team, but the devs are in a certain country where crypto legality is in a very grey area right now. Once these laws change we will go public.

we are not asking for half a million dollars. This is a $50,000 dollar token sale. $.01 at 5,000,000 is 50,000. That is enough for hiring more developers and marketing. Also most tokens dont need a fraction of the money they get.

Then please have something to show first: prototype and code, before asking for money.

we will have that very soon.

How soon?

prototype should be out within 2-3 weeks.

This is fucking stupid. Why not just use refugee coin since it's free to transfer? If it's not better than IOTA kill yourself.

Very excited for the prototype. Will be investing money once it comes out. Good luck guys, nothing against you, I am just more comfortable when I have something concrete that I can see: prototype, code, or at the very least team.

Best

Decent.

I totally understand your apprehension. Thanks for the support man.

PS I hope the bitcointalk thread that is posted today will change your mind.